What's new

Opinions please :)

Big Crazy

Initiate
Hey All

I’m toying with picking up the Lost Vape Orion as I’m aiming to cut down on my Vaping but I’m wondering if it’s going to stand up to my current set up (Lost vape paranormal and Beserker mini) or whether my current set up is as good as I’ll get?

Hope that makes sense and if anyone has both the Orion and the Beserker mini how does the flavour compare?

Big thanks people :)

Hey All

I’m toying with picking up the Lost Vape Orion as I’m aiming to cut down on my Vaping but I’m wondering if it’s going to stand up to my current set up (Lost vape paranormal and Beserker mini) or whether my current set up is as good as I’ll get?

Hope that makes sense and if anyone has both the Orion and the Beserker mini how does the flavour compare?

I don't have an Orion, but I do have the very similar Zeltu X, which is excellent. The flavour is great, but IMHO you will never get a pod system to give you the full range of flavours that you can get, and build for, on an RTA. If that makes sense?

Thanks that definitely makes sense and I think I might go with the Zeltu (especially as it’s like 1/2 the price of the Orion) which should itch the pod system scratch and will give me the slim line out and about vape - can you DTL the Zeltu?

What makes you think a pod will help you cut down vaping over a regular tank like the berserker?

I also have the zeltu x. It’s very good, and cheaper than the orion. The pods for me last a long time. Weeks.

I’m not sure I was just thinking it’s less maintenance (wrapping coils/wicking/etc) so would help get out of the habit of tinkering with my devices plus a less intense vape which might help me to cut back on the amount I vape.

Thanks that definitely makes sense and I think I might go with the Zeltu (especially as it’s like 1/2 the price of the Orion) which should itch the pod system scratch and will give me the slim line out and about vape - can you DTL the Zeltu?
I don't think I know how to DTL ..... someone else will have to answer that! :D

Hey All

I've got the orion and love it for out and about. That said, I paid £40 for mine and it's worth every penny but I'm currently testing the I joy diamond vpc which is fantastic and offers so many more possibilities within a compact box and the Hava one I'm using is a mtl fan's dream at half the size of the orion and will be half the price of the Orion.
There's so many fantastic pod systems currently like the nautilus or breeze 2 AIO.
Have a test at your local vape shop.

Back
Top Bottom