What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One more try with this Kayfun Prime [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603]

It’s on a roll now though, glad my replacement centre post came and reminded me to dig it out again.

I know what you’re up to @abujeee

ELECTRONIC+HARASSMENT.jpg

Funny, I just dug mine out the other day and am finding it’s not wicking too well. Used to get on very well with it, not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I think it’s the juice you were using.
Drip drip juices are perfect for this set up you should try them

Howdy all,

I hate to say it, but I have not been able to wick this tank correctly since I got it. I tried more cotton and less, and still flavour is muted. I’ve experienced burnt hits, which I’m sure is linked to how I’m wicking.

But as stated, I’ll give it another try, but if all fails, I’ll stick to the subtank mini which never fails me. I’m sure I’m not the only who has tried tanks and just can’t get it right, it’s so annoying. [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603][emoji1751]‍[emoji3603] lol

I have successfully used a Kayfun Lite for 5 years and so when I decided to purchase a Kayfun Prime thought I would be able to set it up quickly and perfectly in a similar way.
How wrong I was.
So I know how you feel at this moment in time, reading other users praising how good this tank is and yet unable yourself to get a satisfactory vape from it.
It is a good RTA but in my opinion no better than my Kayfun Lite and takes a lot of tinkering to get the consistent vape we are all looking for.

The Subtank Mini works for you, so continue to enjoy the experience it provides and forget trying to find the best tank, you may already be there.

Back
Top Bottom