What's new

One for the Dicodes fanboys?

Well that's done it then.
The last hurdle was when I first saw one via Rob at steam island when he last had the dicodes one in stock I'd assumed it was a top fire via a battery cap mounted switch.
Then he sold out, so I lusted no more. Now it's back.
Of course with retrospective this would have been a rather long winded way of wiring the fire button on a dicodes board.
I really can't find a reason not to have one now.
If you love it and it will make you happy then do it and do it NOW before they sell out over the next few days!

The problem with your billet analogy @Rickster is that you know when you take that £300 bad boy out and drop it, it’s going to remain pretty much in tact bar the odd scratch. I’d be terrified of dropping this thing.

If you love it and it will make you happy then do it and do it NOW before they sell out over the next few days!

The problem with your billet analogy @Rickster is that you know when you take that £300 bad boy out and drop it, it’s going to remain pretty much in tact bar the odd scratch. I’d be terrified of dropping this thing.

I know, that's the hurdle @eyeball kid has overcome and rightly so......Im working on myself:)

I was really tempted - but the moment has passed.

@Mawsley I was about to start a discussion with Rob Remus re the Illusia but now your beauty has surfaced

Back
Top Bottom