What's new

One for the Dicodes fanboys?

Yeah, it's a mind set I've got to shift.
As @Discomatt said to me. It's made to do a job and that's so true, plus I've had mods sitting shelved for the occasional vape just cos they look pretty and ended up moving them on.
I'm not in it for resale price so best I get my head around it.

Ffs shut up.... you are close to talking me into it, suppose if I can take a BB oot n aboot...well.......right that's enough of this new thinking for me.......scared the shit out myself for a moment there:)

Aye, I hear ye fella, if you have the funds it's a goer, lovely thing, kinda fluids mod with a bit missing, but works.... I love my fluids mod but at around the same price, well 50 quid cheaper back in the day....it's a home burd.
Dropping or losing an expensive mod would kill me:)

Edit: Having recently lost my phone, I don't trust myself.
By the way, I'm no high roller. £150 is about as much as I've ever been willing to pay but as I say I've been restricting my purchases this year and spent some time working on tour's this year so managed to put a fund together for a couple of top end set ups (mods and tanks) with a view to them seeing me right for a couple of year's)
Then I'll be just as skint as ever, lol.

Ffs shut up.... you are close to talking me into it, suppose if I can take a BB oot n aboot...well.......right that's enough of this new thinking for me.......scared the shit out myself for a moment there:)
You know what will push you over the edge.
10% POTV discount will knock £40 of that bad boy.

Yeah, it's a mind set I've got to shift.
As @Discomatt said to me. It's made to do a job and that's so true, plus I've had mods sitting shelved for the occasional vape just cos they look pretty and ended up moving them on.
I'm not in it for resale price so best I get my head around it.
I think I’d be too scared to use this.

Bit confused? "Top Fire"???
Well that's done it then.
The last hurdle was when I first saw one via Rob at steam island when he last had the dicodes one in stock I'd assumed it was a top fire via a battery cap mounted switch.
Then he sold out, so I lusted no more. Now it's back.
Of course with retrospective this would have been a rather long winded way of wiring the fire button on a dicodes board.
I really can't find a reason not to have one now.

By the way, I'm no high roller. £150 is about as much as I've ever been willing to pay but as I say I've been restricting my purchases this year and spent some time working on tour's this year so managed to put a fund together for a couple of top end set ups (mods and tanks) with a view to them seeing me right for a couple of year's)
Then I'll be just as skint as ever, lol.

Good for you fella, it's good to treat yourself, look forward to drooling over your purchases

Back
Top Bottom