What's new

One for the Dicodes fanboys?

Been on my radar for many a month now. :)

Been on my radar for many a month now. :)
It's a beautiful looking mod Rob but 390 euros would have my wife seriously pissed off :D Two Dani minis in the past year has her at her limit of understanding. Maybe next year :tongue:

Oh agreed. :) But definitely one of the ones I have been contemplating. Damn you @todd :) You also briefly showed the "other" one too, the Sunbox :sinister:

It’s a very pretty thing.
Now you know why I've been back and forth on my dicodes choice.
This one's back in at steam island too. It's on that line of useable while out and about at that price. Still not sure about the top fire either.
Certainly giving me plenty to think about though. Tis pretty.

Now you know why I've been back and forth on my dicodes choice.
This one's back in at steam island too. It's on that line of useable while out and about at that price. Still not sure about the top fire either.
Certainly giving me plenty to think about though. Tis pretty.

At £399 if I had one it would be staying in the hoose:11:

At £399 if I had one it would be staying in the hoose:11:
That's the point @Rickster. I've been on a mod buying hold since the lost vape stuff so I've built a healthy mod fund but need to get out of the mind set of not using them except at home.
The epetites are now well and truly pocket mods and a regular dicodes is made to be used but this is on the cusp. I absolutely would get it but is it too much for out and about.
Hmmmm.

That's the point @Rickster. I've been on a mod buying hold since the lost vape stuff so I've built a healthy mod fund but need to get out of the mind set of not using them except at home.
The epetites are now well and truly pocket mods and a regular dicodes is made to be used but this is on the cusp. I absolutely would get it but is it too much for out and about.
Hmmmm.

Aye, I hear ye fella, if you have the funds it's a goer, lovely thing, kinda fluids mod with a bit missing, but works.... I love my fluids mod but at around the same price, well 50 quid cheaper back in the day....it's a home burd.
Dropping or losing an expensive mod would kill me:)

Edit: Having recently lost my phone, I don't trust myself.

Aye, I hear ye fella, if you have the funds it's a goer, lovely thing, kinda fluids mod with a bit missing, but works.... I love my fluids mod but at around the same price, well 50 quid cheaper back in the day....it's a home burd.
Dropping or losing an expensive mod would kill me:)
Yeah, it's a mind set I've got to shift.
As @Discomatt said to me. It's made to do a job and that's so true, plus I've had mods sitting shelved for the occasional vape just cos they look pretty and ended up moving them on.
I'm not in it for resale price so best I get my head around it.

Back
Top Bottom