What's new

OMFG - Innokin Kroma-A Zenith Kit

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Got so much in for the reviewers at the minute that I thought I would grab one of these and see if I can managed to get a review out. I really liked the look of it when it came in and thought it might well be a good stock coil option. Blown away to be honest - partly due to @ZT's new Paraxu juice (it's just like vaping Turkish Delight!) but the Zenith tank with the 1.6 coil in is a real contender for best MTL - I swear it's as good as I remember the mini Nautilus being. Need to try some more juices in it and see how long the coils last as only been using it for 24 hours so far and I want to dig out the mini nauti to give it a proper comparison but so far I am well impressed!

innokin-krome-a-zenith.jpg

Mhm, I'm interested.

Currently falling out of love with Nautilus coils, looking elsewhere now but keep us updated!

A jungle-ist has flowers? And dangly stained glass knicky-knacks?

And......trees!?

No bangin' tats, no tags, no eff off rings....?

I'm slightly shocked.

A jungle-ist has flowers? And dangly stained glass knicky-knacks?

And......trees!?

No bangin' tats, no tags, no eff off rings....?

I'm slightly shocked.

Love my orchids mate, got four of them. They survive not being watered very often, god knows how they are still alive! Here's a couple more just to keep you happy. No tats though, never saw anything I liked enough to get done!

technics-zenith.jpg

zenith-junglist.jpg

A beautifully colour coordinated photo that.

Tank sounds interesting too....

Yay - you noticed! Thought the colours went well together :D

Wifey has a couple of Kromas. Or are they Kromi? Anyways, she loves hers. They latest version does away with the stupid 20mm Slipstream tank and the adaptor, plus the screen is much much brighter (you could barely see it even in the dark!). I can't think of an Innokin mod that fails really.

Dug out a mini nautilus - now I used this tank for about 18 months exclusively. I loved that tank. It was the Rose3 that kicked it into touch fully about 18 months ago. I even put the nauti on my old Vaporshark DNA30 just to bring 2014 completely for me :D It doesn't compare. The nauti is running the 1.8 coil so hitting it at my old 11W and the Innokin has the 1.6 coils at 12W so both pushing 4.6V. The Zenith on the smallest airflow is a good MTL, opening it up gives more of a restricted lung hit than the nauti would. Used to love opening the nauti up after a few beers and lung hitting it but the Zenith is giving it a fair bit more. Like I said, need to try some more juices in it and see how it stacks up to some higher VG juices too. On my last tank of the Paraxu now, 10ml in 24 hours. Junglist soldier.

Wifey has a couple of Kromas. Or are they Kromi? Anyways, she loves hers. They latest version does away with the stupid 20mm Slipstream tank and the adaptor, plus the screen is much much brighter (you could barely see it even in the dark!). I can't think of an Innokin mod that fails really.

Yeah impressed with the mod, 24 hours of use now and about a third battery left! Did not know about the screen issues on earlier mods but well happy with this so far. I have had issues with Innokin mods before, got a TC150 here that was sent it for review, when it came back there was no power and it would not take a charge. Took it apart and all the wiring was fine, it was just an 18650 cell in there so something up with the charging system so chucked it away. Not the first time I have seen issues with this happening with the Coolfire range. Not heard of any similar problems with these mods though.

Must have been lucky with my Innokin stuff. The only issue I've ever had was when an Erlkonigin dumped it's load all down the 510 on my first Coolfire 4. But I got out the little screwdriver set and soon cleaned it out. Even my MVP 2 is still going strong at a mighty 11 watts.

Happy to see the Zenith is giving it some too.

Back
Top Bottom