What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OBS Cube

quincey43

Achiever
Now I know a lot of people said they didn't like this mod but I have to say I really do like it! Yes it has 'Cube' written on the side but it sit's in the hand beautifully, is smaller than I thought (which is good) and just feels great.

Attachments

• IMG_20181008_112058.jpg
    IMG_20181008_112058.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 105
I think people were bothered by it saying CUBE on it when it’s not even a cube.

I think people were bothered by it saying CUBE on it when it’s not even a cube.
Yeh I know and although obviously it is there it is not 'in your face' type of thing, I just like the shape and it is so comfortable I can overlook the 'Cube'

It looks nice @quincey43 . :)

I have the same reservations as I do with tube mods - I live in a house full of cats and work in a saleroom full of wobbly furniture ...... it's the topple factor which was my main reason for not liking it. For 'normal' people I'm sure it's fine! :D

Yeah, I quite like it tbh, if it wasn't an internal battery I might have been tempted! It doesn't matter what other people think really, as long as you like it.

Back
Top Bottom