What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OBS Cube 80w mod

If you own the OBS Cube 80w how would you rate it?

• 1. Garbage Do Not Buy - Major Faults - Not Recommended

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2. It's OK but there's several things that annoy me - Not Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Pretty Decent, but look at other options too - Somewhat Recommended

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 4. Good - I like it alot one of the best I've used - Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Very Good - I love this thing - Highly Recommended

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
That’s what I thought. Looked on Fasttech and was thinking hmm screens a bit big but not too bad, followed by hold on what are the other sides like ... so I went looking. Why can’t they just leave things looking simple

god knows .... a pair of fishnet stockings with a hole in them and the word 'cube' in the hole ..... why would anyone want that? tacky as fuck.

That's happened to me so often ....... I now Google image everything to see all angles .... just in case! ;)

it's like that latest snow wolf ..... looks ok from the front, turn it around and there's a 3D gaudy wolf head stuck on it. ...... fuck my life.

it's like that latest snow wolf ..... looks ok from the front, turn it around and there's a 3D gaudy wolf head stuck on it. ...... fuck my life.
Remember the Woody Vapes not-so-stabwood?

Oooooh ..... that looks quite nice:

woody.JPG

Then ........ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :D

Woody-Vapes.jpg

Maybe they are all like @zouzounaki and want everything asymmetrical.

..... well if we made this side look nice, we'll obviously have to made the other side totally different and shit for that perfect asymmetrical balance, it's the yin and yang.

lol, I remember it well ....... bloody idjits these manufacturers, they clearly aren't employing designers or even people with good taste.
It's sheer idiocy! I can see some might like the back, and I did like the front ........ but the likelyhood of anyone liking both sides ......... ???? :D

It's sheer idiocy! I can see some might like the back, and I did like the front ........ but the likelyhood of anyone liking both sides ......... ???? :D

lol, exactly ... one or the fucking other, not both on the same mod!

Person 1 "I like this plain black look"
Person 2 "I like this fishnet pattern"

Person 3 "No problem we'll do 2 sides plain and 1 sides fishnet and one side swirly resin so we cover all bases"

Back
Top Bottom