What's new

Nice tobacco liquid for a special occasion?

There's always Black Note. Think its a NET. Not had any for absolutely ages, so I haven't looked at their range recently

@stevoknevo why not just buy him the stuff he actually likes, like a good-sized stash befitting his 70th?

I'd wager it'd be a bigger hit with him than a gamble on untried juices.
That's why I'm trying to find something he'll like, purely for the occasion of it all being his 70th - I'm also planning on getting him some nice local whisky to go with his vape much to the chagrin of my Mother ;)

That's why I'm trying to find something he'll like, purely for the occasion of it all being his 70th - I'm also planning on getting him some nice local whisky to go with his vape much to the chagrin of my Mother ;)

You could try Red Vape, Reserva range. They are really good

Lots of good recommendations here, for naturally extracted tobaccos el Toro, Black Note and T-Juice Primo Verde are very good.

Last edited:
Spoke with my Mum who agreed that he likes what he likes - she said he hasn't complained since she changed him from liQuid to the 99p stuff from home bargains (probably the same stuff)

So following on from @eyeball kid highlighting Felon 11 11 for £2 a bottle in the bargain section, and knowing how much he likes it, I've bought a couple of bottles of that for him to have a bash on for his birthday, hopefully goes okay with whatever whisky I choose?

Now, what whisky to buy!

Well that will all depend on whether he likes an island or speyside whisky. Peaty or aromatic?

Back
Top Bottom