What's new

Newby coil builder seeking advice

Excellent, yep there were a few for the bin when I started too! :2thumbsup:
Just out of interest, did you ever try rewicking & dry burning your home made coils? It's obviously not the money I'm concerned about but it would be quicker just to pop in a new piece of cotton.
The flavours are great on these new coils BTW. Up to NatureVape standards!

Just out of interest, did you ever try rewicking & dry burning your home made coils? It's obviously not the money I'm concerned about but it would be quicker just to pop in a new piece of cotton.
The flavours are great on these new coils BTW. Up to NatureVape standards!

Hi,

Up until recently I had stuck with the kanger protanks for years ( 4 or 5 ) and had got into using the 1.8ohm premade wires as they were just so cheap and easy with guaranteed results. In the last six months I have moved over to RTA's and I would strongly recommend you try something like this..

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10028365/6353800-sxk-doggystyle-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank

You can run these using the same wire as you are using for the Protanks and run them at the same power. They perform really well with a similar quality of vape but with the benefit that you can easily rewick them multiple times. It really isn't hard to build and install the coils for them and they, and similar tanks, have replaced my Protanks completely, something I never thought would happen as I had tried RTA's over the years and had been unhappy with the results but this year seems to have seen a plethora of good mtl tanks come to market and I have not rebuilt a protank coil in ages.

I do have some new replacement rubber grommits if you need some, I don't know if they fit the naturevape made atties but they fit the standard single coil atties you get from kanger.

Just PM me if you want some.

Back
Top Bottom