What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

Anyone have a spare black one they would be willing to sell? Based in the UK.
I was going to order from 3fvape but with the way things are with parcels from china I dont know when and if I even get it.

3fvape are still worth a shout. My last 2 orders have taken 1week from order to delivery in Northern Ireland.

3fvape are still worth a shout. My last 2 orders have taken 1week from order to delivery in Northern Ireland.
What shipping did you choose?
Screenshot_2021-01-14 Order - 3FVape.png

Uk special air mail the last 2 times. Worth a punt even if you do find one in the UK.

Bought the black version with bellcap from Manabush & it's better than I remember it being ( bought a regular version 2nd hand from John R a few months ago ).

It looks a couple of mm shorter than a Vertex & holds 1ml more juice, so can't complain.

Just need to build a higher resistance coil to keep the temp down due to the tiny chamber.

Will see how the Siren v4 does before I decide if I really need another one or not.

Bought the black version with bellcap from Manabush & it's better than I remember it being ( bought a regular version 2nd hand from John R a few months ago ).

It looks a couple of mm shorter than a Vertex & holds 1ml more juice, so can't complain.

Just need to build a higher resistance coil to keep the temp down due to the tiny chamber.

Will see how the Siren v4 does before I decide if I really need another one or not.
I really feel the bell cap makes the Pandora one of the most solid MTL tanks out there, I wish they just released it as a bottom fill from the get go. I had two last year with the bell caps and I sold them on here which I regretted not long after because I haven't really got on with any other tanks since. Thanks to @ZT getting them in though, I finally got another one.

Recurring theme of my vaping journey, hate faff and that tank had it in bucketloads, still get flashbacks to gobfulls of liquid off the thing. Glad it's behaving better for you. :D

Back
Top Bottom