What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

I've had no heat issue's but at ten to twelve watts and one ohm I wouldn't.
I'm struggling to think of many mtl juices that still use chunky nibs actually.
Just had a look and there's plenty of time tip bottle options.

Im only 12.5 w max....but I like long draws.... i have plenty 30ml slim bottles with a decent long nib

Mines should be here very soon..... will let you know got a bottle of orange cola n vanilla cola to open..... it's last chance saloon for the rta for me, the bottle isnae a biggy.... the heat in the drip tips are
Use a different drip tip?

I know.....I do, but it does my head in.....bit's of this...bits of that... we will see:)
I’ve dropped and smashed two of my tips ... so I use glaz mini tips on those two ... they work really well!
Big heat sink

Bell cap arrived today, using a 30ml slim bottle to fill, dunno if a shortfill 50ml will fit, it might/should....but as Im using the black bell cap just now
it's difficult to see your juice fill, a 30ml slim give me a wee bit more control in that dept.
Drip tip swapped out for a non metal one, the supplied tip is good, but gets hot, will do for another atty though.
This is a massive improvement across the board, no leaking or gurgling, draw is smooth, it's saved the atty for me and moved it up a notch or 2, very happy with it. @ZT @eyeball kid
bellcap.jpg

Bell cap arrived today, using a 30ml slim bottle to fill, dunno if a shortfill 50ml will fit, it might/should....but as Im using the black bell cap just now
it's difficult to see your juice fill, a 30ml slim give me a wee bit more control in that dept.
Drip tip swapped out for a non metal one, the supplied tip is good, but gets hot, will do for another atty though.
This is a massive improvement across the board, no leaking or gurgling, draw is smooth, it's saved the atty for me and moved it up a notch or 2, very happy with it. @ZT @eyeball kid
View attachment 234847
I’ve got six coming when they show up :)

The only real issue with the pandy is sometimes when you fill the pressure pops a cotton tail out of the well.

so every time I fill I have to open it up and check - and mop out the bell.

this should stop that - top fill rarely works on most things for me tbh

Last edited:
I’ve got six coming when they show up :)

may onlg real issue with the pandy is sometimes when you too fill the pressure pops a cotton tail out of the well.

so every time I fill I have to open it up and check - and mop out the bell.

this should atop that - top fill rarely works on most things for me tbh

Defo that should be you sorted.... happy days, I don't get on with top fills either....the Artmesis seems to be the only top fill I have nailed

Back
Top Bottom