Vape Superstore
What's new

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

Innokin
Can you get spare glass (is it glass?) for the bellcap anywhere? I'd like to put the clear glass on my black tank, as with the smoked one it's a pain to actually see the juice level. So much easier on the SS one.

Can you get spare glass (is it glass?) for the bellcap anywhere? I'd like to put the clear glass on my black tank, as with the smoked one it's a pain to actually see the juice level. So much easier on the SS one.

It's not glass, will be some form of plastic. Don't know if you can just buy that section on its own.

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Royal Flush Vape
You can defo mix and match between them if you have both - ive done it
Yeah, I do :) I was hoping I could just pick up the "glass" then I could have clear on both as I have them on the go at the same time. Not a deal breaker.
Really loving this tank now after initially writing it off, thanks to your build guide :2thumbsup:

Yeah, I do :) I was hoping I could just pick up the "glass" then I could have clear on both as I have them on the go at the same time. Not a deal breaker.
Really loving this tank now after initially writing it off, thanks to your build guide :2thumbsup:

They did have just the 'glass' on 3fvape but out of stock. Don't know if they will get them back in now.

Vape Green
Same here it's really annoying. I keep intending to buy another clear one to swap them out, but I haven't got round to it yet

Edit to add: I have got round to it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom