What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

I have duplicated this (to the best of my ability to anyway ;) ) Got the Sgwarnog in there, 1.2mm under the coil and on the outside, 12.5w and it's pretty close to perfect for me. Even put the exact same build in one of the True tanks you sent with some Firewater No 2 and it's performing just as well. :)
Its my standard build that - in everything

The only issue I have with the Pandora is a very slight whistle. I’m also running 1.2 x1.2. It’s not the Marshall induced tinnitus and I can live with it as a trade off for the great performance. Changing the external air hole doesn’t make any difference.
Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

The only issue I have with the Pandora is a very slight whistle. I’m also running 1.2 x1.2. It’s not the Marshall induced tinnitus and I can live with it as a trade off for the great performance. Changing the external air hole doesn’t make any difference.

Dunno. Have you played around with coil height?

I get that whistle too to be honest, I've tried all sorts of things to try and stop it but no success. I had a couple of Pandoras last year and they did the same thing. I just think it is down one of two things, either condensation/moisture getting trapped in between the turning wheel or the turning wheel isn't 100% air tight and there's a very slight air bleed going on. After a while, I've just blocked it out because I'm enjoying the flavour immensely anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks @rew and @MTLMike.
It’s not a big deal at all. I can only hear it in a quiet room and the flavour makes up for it.
I’ll change the coil height next time I build on it. Until then I’ll just enjoy the vape.

hmm I dont get a whistle .. when you next break it down .. make sure the air hole is DIRECTLy centred .. not off to the side a bit - also .. try the other air holes and see if they do it .. that way we can narrow down if its external or internal

Thanks @ZT

That’s got it sorted. Must have been at least 5 degrees out. Originally put coil in and wicked up before setting the air flow, which obstructs the view a bit. Not far off perfect now :2thumbsup:

Thanks @ZT

That’s got it sorted. Must have been at least 5 degrees out. Originally put coil in and wicked up before setting the air flow, which obstructs the view a bit. Not far off perfect now :2thumbsup:
Boom :)

Back
Top Bottom