What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

A bit late to the party here but mine arrived from Manabush this morning. Followed ZT’s wicking tips and it vapes like a champ.
Easy to get a decent air flow and for me the flavour is right up there with the Lite Plus.
Just got to find an all black mod to complete that “Murdered Arrrt” look.

Attachments

• 02D042F8-CB45-4217-B3DC-06EF3B66C8B6.jpeg
    02D042F8-CB45-4217-B3DC-06EF3B66C8B6.jpeg
    642.2 KB · Views: 61
This inspired me to get mine out of the vape box and give it another go. Have to say it’s singing following ZT’s guide.
Might have to get another one!

Top man.

Think I’ll go with stainless this time (got the black one) :)
Tank and cap? Or just cap?
We have some of the atties left, dont seem to be able to keep the numbers of caps up with them!

Tank and cap? Or just cap?
We have some of the atties left, dont seem to be able to keep the numbers of caps up with them!

Both :)

If you’re just getting the caps in let me know, and I’ll order the tank now so I don’t miss out :)

View attachment 252731

View attachment 252731 View attachment 252732

View attachment 252733

View attachment 252734 Ok images of standard round wire coil position and cotton lengths etc that i use :) i cut the cotton to the inner side of the airflow ring
I have duplicated this (to the best of my ability to anyway ;) ) Got the Sgwarnog in there, 1.2mm under the coil and on the outside, 12.5w and it's pretty close to perfect for me. Even put the exact same build in one of the True tanks you sent with some Firewater No 2 and it's performing just as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom