What's new

New tank

I only used the 1.2 ohm coil that came with it - decent but I prefer a little more ooomphh. About 11-12w I think. I like the 0.4 ohm, although my usual 14mg liquid is too much, I drop down to 6-8mg with it at around 25w. The only reason it’s currently out of use is that I’m playing around with RTAs, trying to build my own coils, which I’m not that good at :25:

I only used the 1.2 ohm coil that came with it - decent but I prefer a little more ooomphh. About 11-12w I think. I like the 0.4 ohm, although my usual 14mg liquid is too much, I drop down to 6-8mg with it at around 25w. The only reason it’s currently out of use is that I’m playing around with RTAs, trying to build my own coils, which I’m not that good at :25:

Way to go Leni. You'll get there

I bought a coil jig and it made making coils a doddle. I just can't be arsed with the wicking as i end up getting juice everywhere lol

@Tone77 i have a zlide that i hardly use and some coils which i could send to u, not sure when. I don't really like it, i prefer my pods and aios. Its silver i have about 4 spare coils, no charge x
That's very kind,thank you.

Yes, I use one sometimes. I’m a bit of an Aspire fan girl :14: I think they’ve put a lot of thought into the design, I prefer the 0.4 ohm coil, but both are excellent. I think @WASD in Blue uses one too?

Another to look at is the Nautilus XS, the updated version of the Nautilus X. I don’t have the tank, but I love the new 0.7 ohm mesh coil in my Nautilus X.

In my Tigon Tank I use the 0.4ohms coil and fire around 18 - 20w (recommended is 23 - 28w) but I found that a bit high for my 70/30 @3mg juice.

Back
Top Bottom