What's new

New tank

Damage

Initiate
Im after a new tank but would like the draw to be like a pod system but not a pod system as i perfer tanks. I already have the zlide and would like a bit more airflow .
Any recommendations welcome
Thanks

Im after a new tank but would like the draw to be like a pod system but not a pod system as i perfer tanks. I already have the zlide and would like a bit more airflow .
Thanks
I can only reccomend the aspire nautilus gt tank as it has imo plenty of flow.I was thinking of getting a zlide,what's your opinion of the zlide?

Thanks
Have a look at the Geekvape Ammit.

Should have said i want a stock coil tank can't be arsed with rtas but thank you for the reply anyway

The zlide is a brilliant tank so easy to fill and change the coils just wish it had a bit more airflow

Anyone used the aspire tygon as that's caught my eye and it does both mtl and rdl

If you like the zlide I’d just go for the new Zenith Pro tank. Heard it has the option of a lot more airflow.

Anyone used the aspire tygon as that's caught my eye and it does both mtl and rdl

Yes, I use one sometimes. I’m a bit of an Aspire fan girl :14: I think they’ve put a lot of thought into the design, I prefer the 0.4 ohm coil, but both are excellent. I think @WASD in Blue uses one too?

Another to look at is the Nautilus XS, the updated version of the Nautilus X. I don’t have the tank, but I love the new 0.7 ohm mesh coil in my Nautilus X.

Back
Top Bottom