What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Steam Crave Mini Robot MTL RTA

what does “semi-tube mod” even mean? it’s a shame, the mod could have been decent if they hadn’t inscribed that stupid black letter style text on it.

Dunno mate. I think they're using "semi" to describe that its not fully power adjustable or by-pass battery voltage output only, but somewhere in the middle because you can select 3 different voltage outputs.

Funny really - I will happily vape mech mods with DL tanks and not care about the power reducing with the battery, but with MTL I turn into Goldilocks - trying to build an MTL tank with a build that will give 12W at 3.5V would drive me crazy.

Dunno mate. I think they're using "semi" to describe that its not fully power adjustable or by-pass battery voltage output only, but somewhere in the middle because you can select 3 different voltage outputs.

Well, it does sound better than 'Cheap very limited adjustable voltage board designed for a pod system' I suppose. :D

area is pi * d^2 / 4

increase_mult * pi * d^2 / 4 = pi * (2d)^2 / 4 = pi * 4d^2 / 4 = 4 * pi * d^2 / 4

increase_mult = 4

Oh no, maths! Let's leave that to the robots!

FWIW I love the looks of it. MTL tube mods seem to be making a comeback with this and the Oaker. It's all very welcome for me.

Back
Top Bottom