What's new

New Steam Crave Mini Robot MTL RTA

Looks like an interesting design, not sure if it will be great for flavour though with it being top/side air flow on an MTL but it could be surprising. I know the youtube reviewers will say its brilliant regardless.

i’m not certain but i think that effect is by doubling the hole size each time. each time you double the size of hole, the rate of flow increases by ^4.
Would it not be increased by ^pi? Maybe the ^4 would be correct on a square.

Just questions, cos I don't really know what the fuck I'm on about.

Looks like an interesting design, not sure if it will be great for flavour though with it being top/side air flow on an MTL but it could be surprising. I know the youtube reviewers will say its brilliant regardless.
Not everyone cares bout flavor...some just care if a single drop of ejuice gets spit

(Thats what she said, lol)

Would it not be increased by ^pi? Maybe the ^4 would be correct on a square.

Just questions, cos I don't really know what the fuck I'm on about.

Because I'm at work and I'm bored....

upload_2021-7-23_11-1-59.png
upload_2021-7-23_11-2-27.png
upload_2021-7-23_11-2-59.png
upload_2021-7-23_11-3-43.png

upload_2021-7-23_11-5-46.png

Which makes @zouzounaki correct, it's a 4 fold increase in area every time you double the diameter.

I don't really understand why it's not pi. But it isn't.

Because I'm at work and I'm bored....

View attachment 251303 View attachment 251304 View attachment 251305 View attachment 251306

View attachment 251307

Which makes @zouzounaki correct, it's a 4 fold increase in area every time you double the diameter.

I don't really understand why it's not pi. But it isn't.
Because 2 is pi?

:-) u guys r makin my head hurt, lol

(Im not even sure what u r doing the math of, the pin size was 1.6, the area of two 1.6mm holes is not the area of 1 3.2 mm hole, as i initially and erroneously thought,thats all)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom