What's new

New Steam Crave Mini Robot MTL RTA

I'm not sure if I'm using the word accurately, but the airflow will grow exponentially as the diameter exapnds.

So every time you add a mm to the width of the airflow hole, the difference it makes is greater than that of the last mm you added.

I'm not sure if I'm using the word accurately, but the airflow will grow exponentially as the diameter exapnds.

So every time you add a mm to the width of the airflow hole, the difference it makes is greater than that of the last mm you added.

i’m not certain but i think that effect is by doubling the hole size each time. each time you double the size of hole, the rate of flow increases by ^4.

............ I feel very blonde right now ................. :30: :blondmoment:

Still like the tank though .............. :dance:

Yeah the above airflow figures are spot on. I like a 1.1 for a lazy vape and a 0.8mm / 1mm for tight and I use the two 0.8mm airflow inserts in the bishop and it sits around the 1.1mm airflow feel.
the steamcrave looks decent and historically I'd actually trust them more than any other manufacturer to get the airflow right. It's what they do better than any other.

Best option might be to leave it 6 months and pick it up in the bargains section, to be fair I didn't get on with the glaz mini so I very much doubt I'd be looking out for this one even then.

i’m not certain but i think that effect is by doubling the hole size each time. each time you double the size of hole, the rate of flow increases by ^4.
Umm, yeah...lol

Is this gonna me on the test?

Back
Top Bottom