What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New setup recommendation

I like the look of the gate. The only concern I have is the air adaptor after hearing some people have managed to melt it.suprised the didn’t use a metal insert considering the price of it. Will check some reviews on that one though

It comes with x2 insulators, but i fully understand your concern. If you not careful you will melt it of course, when i am re-wicking / re-coiling it, just playing little bit more with coil height and watts when burning coil in and did not had any problem so far..
I know its not an option, but i think you can buy a pack of them directly from QP. Even with insert flaw, its worth it in my opinion

Just don’t pulse for the sake up it and you’ll be fine. If you are really worried then just space your coil slightly. It’s a great tank and LPV have it on sale for 41euro. The reload vapor MTL rta is on par with the KFl. Top fill and top airflow.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Considering I was after one high end setup, I’ve settled for two jacvapour series b mods and decided just to test the kfl clones. If I like them then I’ll probably end up getting two authentic and maybe put some steam tuners tanks on them. It all came down to whether bottom fill would bother me in the end. I just know if the kfls are the same quality as their previous rtas, then I’ll get a decent vape.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Considering I was after one high end setup, I’ve settled for two jacvapour series b mods and decided just to test the kfl clones. If I like them then I’ll probably end up getting two authentic and maybe put some steam tuners tanks on them. It all came down to whether bottom fill would bother me in the end. I just know if the kfls are the same quality as their previous rtas, then I’ll get a decent vape.

Pretty sure you will like KFL. If the draw isn't tight enough you can get an xs pin for it.

KFL ............. they may be ancient ............. but their purchase is justified. ;)

He's been holding onto that line for 29 years praying for an opportunity to use it, LOL

Respect to @Crewella her previous suggests she was the willing provider with the set up :D

Back
Top Bottom