What's new

New setup recommendation

Styx

Postman
Ok so say you had £200 to spend on a new setup. What would you guys take a punt on? Fancying a decent top end(ish) rig.

Edit - Rta tank but not kayfuns. I have clones of the prime and kfl and even though i will probably buy an authentic, im trying to go for something different to have a change.
Also a regulated mod, not mech.

Last edited:
Do you want a rebuildable set up? Kayfun Lite 2019 is an excellent RTA.

Do you want a rebuildable set up? Kayfun Lite 2019 is an excellent RTA.

Hell My edit didnt go in. I have clones of primes and lites already. But yes Im looking at rta ( not kayfun as i want something different). ill edit my original post again.

Ecigone have the Spica Pro RTA for sale at £115 which is apparently incredible RTA. Had my eye on it the past week myself since they got it in stock.
I know you have the kayfuns but I’d be splashing the money on a Dicodes Dan box mod and slapping the lite on it.
I’ve said a few times before but I highly recommend the QP Design Gata RTA and the Reload vapor MTL RTA.

Ecigone have the Spica Pro RTA for sale at £115 which is apparently incredible RTA. Had my eye on it the past week myself since they got it in stock.
I know you have the kayfuns but I’d be splashing the money on a Dicodes Dan box mod and slapping the lite on it.
I’ve said a few times before but I highly recommend the QP Design Gata RTA and the Reload vapor MTL RTA.

Spica Pro is a good call. great for adjusting and customising the draw. A tall tank, but I think it looks fine on my Ambition Mods Easy.

upload_2020-3-2_7-35-13.jpeg

Thanks for the input guys. Part of my decision was taken from me. A mate decided he didn’t want his two jac vapour series b mods anymore and asked if I wanted to take them. So two black versions for £25 each are going to be in my hands tomorrow.
As far as atties go, I really like the look of that QP design tank and the knee but mixed reviews about both. I think I will go for an authentic Kfl with a steam tuner conversion when I go high end. Having two series b mods means I want two atties for them so high end is not top priority right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom