What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New MTL set up

I don't really see why not, it would fit in anything that takes a nautilus coil. .. unless there's something I'm not thinking about.
It might not fit - you couldn't use those aftermarket Nautilus RBA decks with the cage tanks, only the glass tanks .... if I remember rightly?

It might not fit - you couldn't use those aftermarket Nautilus RBA decks with the cage tanks, only the glass tanks .... if I remember rightly?

Do you remember why?

I can't see what difference it would make.

We need to get somebody to try this out, I feel.

You can if you like, there no way I'm taking a convenient pod style system and turning into the most annoying and awkward RTA ever designed, it's an exercise in madness. :D

I’m sure I’d get on ok with the little rta insert. But I was angling at somebody who already has both trying it, to save me buying the necessary bits just to find out it doesn’t work. :D

You can if you like, there no way I'm taking a convenient pod style system and turning into the most annoying and awkward RTA ever designed, it's an exercise in madness. :D
It made a difference to the height - same reason they started sending out different big washers for the top of the tank ..... I think.

Bloody hell ..... that takes me back ..... that was the first actual RBA I ever built!!!! :D

I’m sure I’d get on ok with the little rta insert. But I was angling at somebody who already has both trying it, to save me buying the necessary bits just to find out it doesn’t work. :D
If you're very, very good ... I might send you one .... :P

It made a difference to the height - same reason they started sending out different big washers for the top of the tank ..... I think.

Bloody hell ..... that takes me back ..... that was the first actual RBA I ever built!!!! :D

Gotcha, it might be that only effects the one that you sent me and not the other 'Kabuki' one I have, I honestly don't know because I've only ever got it coiled, wicked and working once. I'm getting heart palpitations just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom