What's new

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

I feel this tanks run it’s course already..it’s okay but there are much better ones available..

lol, I know the vape world moves quickly.......

I really like it, it's a keeper for me. .... I'd like some more of the drip tips too, I really like that.

Interesting. So they’re not going to be able to make replacement inserts then, cause there’s nowhere for them to go? Or is there? That might make it hard to put a reducer as well. Maybe @AJT ’s strategy is best. You’ll need to take the drill to the bastard.

yeah or find a way of partially blocking the bigger one... there's means and ways.

I’m on the beserker now then have a Advken manta and siren 2 on its way.
May give it away draw the saviour

not in the same price bracket either though, so I'm prepared to cut it some slack. I think it's one of the highest quality, well made tanks I've owned that cost £30. I just wish it had a little more air under the coil out of the box.
OK - I'll admit it - my Dwarf is the CopperVape clone - £10 ish. So it's three times more expensive. The Savour is an expensive tank if you include the cost of a pillar drill ....

So, you guys that have this atty, is it reliable for "on-the-go" use ? Any leaking, seeping ?

I'm looking to get this RTA for MTL. Are fruits tasting good on this one ?

So, you guys that have this atty, is it reliable for "on-the-go" use ? Any leaking, seeping ?

I'm looking to get this RTA for MTL. Are fruits tasting good on this one ?

I don't have mine anymore ..... it was replaced by the Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini, I really liked the savor in every way other than the airflow, it felt like a DTL tank that was being choked with the MTL insert... I just couldn't get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom