What's new

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

nah it's nothing like that, it's just a gaping hole under the deck with a small hole under the coil to reduce the airflow.

So it doesn’t have a drilled out 510 pin that the air flows through underneath that? How does the air get to the hole?

Edit: what I am describing is probably the least sophisticated airflow system ! :D

So it doesn’t have a drilled out 510 pin that the air flows through underneath that? How does the air get to the hole?

Edit: what aim describing is probably the least sophisticated airflow system ! :D

... fuck knows I'll have a look when I've vaped it dry, I don't think it's like that though, the airflow isn't in the centre of the tank is it? because the coil is offset. the 510 just screws into the positive side behind the airflow hole.

Something along the lines of these. The top one is from a hussar and the bottom from a calix. If the air flows through the pin it must have holes near the bottom or it wouldn’t be able to work.

image.jpg

@AJT ’s photo has two holes in the deck though. Maybe it doesn’t work this way. Some sort of advanced airflow system, I expect.

nah, it doesn't have any of that shit in it... I don't think!

fuck you, I'm gonna have to take it apart and take pictures and shit now aren't I?

I don't think it's anything advanced, it's just afc to a gap under the deck to a hole under the coil. lol

the air doesn't go though the pin mate, that's why you are confused (and making me confused!)

... I even took the insulator out for you! ... it just goes around the 510 pin, like I said there's just a big gaping hole under the deck.
WP_20180530_17_20_43_Pro.jpg

Interesting. So they’re not going to be able to make replacement inserts then, cause there’s nowhere for them to go? Or is there? That might make it hard to put a reducer as well. Maybe @AJT ’s strategy is best. You’ll need to take the drill to the bastard.

They say in the future they may release additional posts with additional air hole sizes so you can swap out if the tank sells well etc but I don’t see it..I feel this tanks run it’s course already..it’s okay but there are much better ones available..

Back
Top Bottom