What's new

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

The Savour - Genny style deck - a bit like the Siren and the Ares. Air flow a bit too tight for me with the standard insert. I hate to say it - not in the same class as the Dwarv or the Calix.

The Savour - Genny style deck - a bit like the Siren and the Ares. Air flow a bit too tight for me with the standard insert. I hate to say it - not in the same class as the Dwarv or the Calix.

not in the same price bracket either though, so I'm prepared to cut it some slack. I think it's one of the highest quality, well made tanks I've owned that cost £30. I just wish it had a little more air under the coil out of the box.

not in the same price bracket either though, so I'm prepared to cut it some slack. I think it's one of the highest quality, well made tanks I've owned that cost £30. I just wish it had a little more air under the coil out of the box.

Just wondering if any other reducers, like KF 5 ones, would fit in the the larger Savour insert.

Just wondering if any other reducers, like KF 5 ones, would fit in the the larger Savour insert.

they might have done .... I sent mine to @instantlady though saying "nah, it's fine I'll never need them" lol....

edit, I might see if I can find something suitable to shove in there though, good idea.

Since the air comes through the pin, is it the arrangement where there are a few holes round about half to 3/4 of the way down it? If so, something I’ve done with a few tanks that worked really well to restrict the air, take it out and block all but one of the holes with tape. I’ve used aluminium tape, works well.

Since the air comes through the pin, is it the arrangement where there are a few holes round about half to 3/4 of the way down it? If so, something I’ve done with a few tanks that worked really well to restrict the air, take it out and block all but one of the holes with tape. I’ve used aluminium tape, works well.

nah it's nothing like that, it's just a gaping hole under the deck with a small hole under the coil to reduce the airflow.

Back
Top Bottom