What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New MTL RTA 'The Savour'

I was aware but not aware it was a limited run. My understanding was they were just the first place to have their stock, I've not heard Richard mention anything about limited or one off runs.

I was aware but not aware it was a limited run. My understanding was they were just the first place to have their stock, I've not heard Richard mention anything about limited or one off runs.

I'm getting that off the 'Just add nic' FB page, as they have consistently said 'once they're gone, they're gone' so apologies if this is incorrect.

I'm getting that off the 'Just add nic' FB page, as they have consistently said 'once they're gone, they're gone' so apologies if this is incorrect.

No need to apologize ...... you might well be right, I'll go and watch V1ck's build video again and see exactly what he said.

If you watch from 16:00 ....

It's the only place you can buy it right now but he says there will be more vendor announcements coming this week, and he doesn't mention anything about it being limited or the JAN being a one-off run..... reading between the lines, it sounds like JAN are trying to create as much hype as they can before other vendors get them. ..... well, the cynic in me thinks that anyway. :D

fair play, I tend to skim through videos with the sound off as most of them irritate the hell out me

He seems a nice enough guy but I'll wait until I see some more reviews before making any decision. Up to my armpits in great MTL tanks.

He seems a nice enough guy but I'll wait until I see some more reviews before making any decision. Up to my armpits in great MTL tanks.

Same really, I'd like to try it and the Hastur mini ...,. but I have no need for either at the moment even if they are great, I suspect they won't be doing anything different or better than what I have.

I suspect they won't be doing anything different or better than what I have.

In all honesty, I have so many tanks. I find, when a critical mass of WTF's arise, a thread is generated on here and only then do we seem to have any success when a critical mass of people throw their thinking caps onto it. A good example being the recent sxk Prime video and discussion or the Strike wicking thread. So why add another one onto the pile?!?

From my reading it's not a limited run, Just Add Nic had first dibs on selling them 'cos connections. They don't normally sell hardware so probably won't get more stock.

I've got one on the way so will report back when I've had a play.

Back
Top Bottom