What's new

New MTL MOD required - recommendations?

I wouldn't have thought so either, it was a youtube reviewer that confused me saying the pioneer wouldn't work on on a particular 510 plate because there were no air inlets! Maybe I got confused, who knows, but I wouldn't have thought anyone would release an atty that wasn't compatible with the vast majority of modern mods! Anyway, confusion cleared!

How do you rate the Pandora vs. Pioneer? I'm tempted by the Pandora too.

in all honesty they are both great but the Pandora is easier to live with by far.
The Pandora fits perfectly as is it with the awesome bellcap on the easy or sits taller with the extension tube included.
Flavour is about equal but the pioneer is a fussy wicker (as in it can be leaky if not carefully wicked) where as the Pandora is a cut and poke in the deck slots and your good.

IMG_20210629_155710_hdr.jpg

The all blacks easy here has the standard pandora atop.

Vote for the Pandora here, though I have actually managed to consistently get some decent builds on the pioneer (which has probably jinxed it now!). Pandora definitely easier, and for me has the better flavour.

A £15 - £25 Kayfun Lite 2021 clone. Comes with the masochists only Aerokon airflow pin that can be either preposterously tight or unwound to give a draw humans can enjoy, a 5ml extension cap and piss easy to build and wick.

Back
Top Bottom