What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New MTL MOD required - recommendations?

smonks

Initiate
Hey y'all!

My Pico is getting a bit tired and starting to misfire at times so reckon it deserves a happy retirement.

I'm looking for a new mod with replaceable battery - single battery only. Currently have 18650's but happy to purchase different batteries if required.

Have been running a Hastur Mini for eons now and haven't ventured away from that but considering the Yachtvape Pandora from Manabush as a potential change. I vape at around 9.5 - 11w so don't need loads of power. I use rebuildable tanks so not looking at the tank aspect of any kits that use manufactured coils.

My mods take a lot of abuse as I'm a tradesperson, so need something durable and prefer smaller pocket sizes.

On the shortlist are...

Innokin Z80
Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100 (pricey and more tech than I need as I only use VW at present, but like the IP68 rating)

What else should I consider and any recommendations??

TIA

I work as a trade on site z80.is quality but does wear easily on site I would reccomend an aegis mod mate the solo is decent small 18650 or the max which is bigger mate

My fav mod of late is the foxy one by augvape. A single big battery, small form factor considering, and the stainless / gunmetal ones look really nice.

Hey y'all!

My Pico is getting a bit tired and starting to misfire at times so reckon it deserves a happy retirement.

I'm looking for a new mod with replaceable battery - single battery only. Currently have 18650's but happy to purchase different batteries if required.

Have been running a Hastur Mini for eons now and haven't ventured away from that but considering the Yachtvape Pandora from Manabush as a potential change. I vape at around 9.5 - 11w so don't need loads of power. I use rebuildable tanks so not looking at the tank aspect of any kits that use manufactured coils.

My mods take a lot of abuse as I'm a tradesperson, so need something durable and prefer smaller pocket sizes.

On the shortlist are...

Innokin Z80
Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100 (pricey and more tech than I need as I only use VW at present, but like the IP68 rating)

What else should I consider and any recommendations??

TIA
I'd buy the new pico with the slightly larger top and bottom plate tbh.
as someone who used pico 's constantly, it takes ages and lot's of trial and error to find a mod that feels as good. Everything else feels tall or enormous.
for the record, I finally settled in the ambition easy mods.

With MTL it doesn't matter what mod you get as your only using low wattage. You kind of answered your own question saying you like the ip67/68 so that narrows your field down, now you only need to decide internal battery or external then your there.

Back
Top Bottom