What's new

New MTL Incoming

Well after the dodgy coil episode I started experiencing a sticking fire button, I'd take my finger off and it would continue to fire. Bit the bullet and sprayed a bit of quick evaporating bearing cleaner down the sides of the trigger and left it for 30 minutes. It worked, the trigger feels much clickier than it ever did and it's not sticking. Phew.
I think @eyeball kid had a similar button issue briefly, but it passed.

Just to add to what others have said, give building a go. You get to tailor your vape exactly and it's not hard. We all started where you are (I needed a fair bit or persuasion myself) so ask as many questions as you like. :)

I think @eyeball kid had a similar button issue briefly, but it passed.

Just to add to what others have said, give building a go. You get to tailor your vape exactly and it's not hard. We all started where you are (I needed a fair bit or persuasion myself) so ask as many questions as you like. :)
Indeed I did.
I've reviewed a number of the recent innokin mods with the fire screen so wasn't too worried. Innokin are generally superb with quality.
I didn't spray mine. Just removed the atomizer and clicked away for five minutes.
Soon free'd up.

Indeed I did.
I've reviewed a number of the recent innokin mods with the fire screen so wasn't too worried. Innokin are generally superb with quality.
I didn't spray mine. Just removed the atomizer and clicked away for five minutes.
Soon free'd up.
Yes I agree with innokin quality..I only use innokin now and been giving away my other mods etc and good news is it’s helped at least one person stop smoking.
I’ve not used as many mods as some members here but a fair few brands and innokin especially the korma-r is top notch.

Yes I agree with innokin quality..I only use innokin now and been giving away my other mods etc and good news is it’s helped at least one person stop smoking.
I’ve not used as many mods as some members here but a fair few brands and innokin especially the korma-r is top notch.
All of my innokin mods still work perfectly. Even my original coolfire and I notice little capacity drop and it's been hammered for about six years.

I've not been that impressed or lucky with innokin,my t18 11 lasted 5 months after the first one sent out didn't work at all and a kroma mod also lasted 5 months before that went dead.

I've not been that impressed or lucky with innokin,my t18 11 lasted 5 months after the first one sent out didn't work at all and a kroma mod also lasted 5 months before that went dead.
I supposed I should have prefaced the comment by including the disclaimer (considering we're talking about Chinese battery box's that cost under three quid to make).
Innokin, yihi and lost vape used to have the best wire, circuits and soldering inside back when I'd bother to check them out.
Smok where terrifying inside but I understand they're improving and I'm sure the big names have slipped quality wise as vaping has become more popular.
I'd still definitely recommend buying from a big UK vendor unless your willing to walk away when it dies.

Im with u on the Zlide Tank. Gave mine away to a fellow ape as i just didnt not get on with it. Doesnt compare at all to the Think Vape 1.0 coils. Currently using my zeta coils in the Omega and loving it!

Hope u are well twinkle?

Im with u on the Zlide Tank. Gave mine away to a fellow ape as i just didnt not get on with it. Doesnt compare at all to the Think Vape 1.0 coils. Currently using my zeta coils in the Omega and loving it!

Hope u are well twinkle?
Think vape really need to get a shuffle on making a tank to utilise those coils.
Actually think vape used to make really nice DNA based mods a few years back before evolv lost the plot.

Took delivery of my 2nd Kroma R yesterday. This one hasn't got a sticky fire button, it has a squeaky one!

Sometimes when pressing the fire button and all of the time when releasing it, I get a squeak/chirping noise. However...this doesn't happen when the battery is removed.

Has anyone else experienced this? Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom