What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New mods ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeren666

Achiever
Good evening people, I am after a bit of advice, and to be completely honest I want you lot to save me from doing all the legwork. mrs 666 and myself are looking for a couple of mods to use with our Cthulhu hastur mini’s, these are our daily use tanks, workhorses if you like, we are currently entertaining a vaporesso armour pro each that only cost me 16 quid delivered for a pair a couple of years back. I am looking for something similar, either single 21700 or 18650, but without the dodgy battery catch but must be reasonably priced too, any suggestions ?
thanks in advance !

Hastur mmmm, my favourite tank of them all!
Whats your budget?

For me personally it looks best on my jac vapour b-series dna75. Mini mod with mini tank :2thumbsup: this is when I am using TC
For stealth vaping it sits on coolfire mini :2thumbsup: as I use ss wire i got the flexibility of wats or temp

UK Vape clearance have the Aspire Deco Mod (White only) listed for £25.80. Its a single 21700 mod and should be a decent enough replacement for what you have now,

I remember the Vasporesso Armour Pro being sold dirt cheap a while back but missed out, I doubt if you'll find many offers like that unless you really get lucky - if you do please let us know as I'm not adverse to a bargain:)

UK Vape clearance have the Aspire Deco Mod (White only) listed for £25.80. Its a single 21700 mod and should be a decent enough replacement for what you have now,

I remember the Vasporesso Armour Pro being sold dirt cheap a while back but missed out, I doubt if you'll find many offers like that unless you really get lucky - if you do please let us know as I'm not adverse to a bargain:)

£12.99 at cloudstix in black
https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/cloudstix-hardware-clearance/aspire-deco-mod-uk

not sure about the battery door on it though

Not got one myself but the Foxy One mod is quite popular. It is a C frame mod, so no battery door. It is 21700/ 18650.

+1 for foxy one.

Also looking at vaporesso luxe 80s at the momendt, but that's just 18650.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom