POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Innokin Zlide tank

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by AJT, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Fuctifino

Fuctifino Achiever

Whitehall eh ??? nothing surprises me anymore about those who really pull the strings in UK

Innokin printed the name "Zenith" then Open > as well as Close < on the section/ribbed lid to inform people

Of course if you really wanted to say sod you Innokin - don't tell me how to fill the tank........
    you could always say bollocks and unscrew tank, undo AFC ring, remove coil and refill tank - screw Innokin's messages

edit - my bad, not a wise idea.....

If you remove coil and squirt in ya juice, the chimney/juice control system means you are pouring juice straight through it and very likely to piss out of the drip tip and not into the actual tank itself
    So it seems you to have to follow the instructions printed on the lid or face the consequences if you ignore them
    damn manufacturers

#11 Fuctifino, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Leni

Leni Achiever

Or you could just read the instruction leaflet. Most people are intelligent enough to remember how to open and close it after the first time, without the need for reminders on the tank, it’s hardly rocket science is it? :25:

3. Discomatt

Discomatt Achiever

@Leni I’m afraid it’s a medical fact that most men are missing the “read instruction” gene. For many of us affected we find it simply impossible to open and read instructions.

Getting help is hard as much of the literature involved in Seeking help comes in the form of instruction and so we find ourselves in a vicious circle spritalling into a world of misunderstanding, technical incompetence and broken dreams (vape gear).

I will stand up now and admit I do not read instructions. I can’t even read a pull sign on a door without pushing it first.

My secret shame

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fuctifino

Fuctifino Achiever

Tell that to Ehpro & their True tank....

Innokin followed a little of bit of logic or the norm
    Most nuts/bolts/screws/jar or bottle tops open by turning Counter Clock Wise
    Yup Innokin Zenith opens CCW & closes CW

Not the True - complete fucking opposite....
    True opens by turning CW & closes CCW - just to confuse people who rotate tanks with short memories

what was I saying again ????

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Fuctifino

Fuctifino Achiever

So true - most men rarely RTFM, especially on assembling Ikea flat pack furnture

"Don't worry luv, I got this sussed"

Then we realise that part B does not go to part F but somewhere else and we have fucked up

"yeah, just gonna check the instructions as I think we might have a screw missing"

Oh fuck - it goes to part K, bollocks we say to ourselves

"Yeah, think the instructions are wrong and saying it should go here or where I put it, but I'll go with what they say"

I'm an expert at DIY - well winging it at DIY, I'm the master of that

6. AJT

AJT Achiever

32021ECC-B48C-401B-84CA-3F5B75EC688F.png

This would be mine from AliExpress....got the identical order from le petit for +/- £28 and a 3 day delivery..
    The coils are quite expensive £2.59 each here..and £1.29 each from le petit.
    Prices must change.

#16 AJT, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  7. Fuctifino

Fuctifino Achiever

Le Petit is weird.....

Coils to most people are €1:79 at first glance

When you have regged/placed order/logged in the price drops to €1:49 for future orders ???

Now take say 27 coils = €40:23 - but remember you get €1 in points for every €10 spent
    So you get €4 back for €40:23 order = €36:23 you could argue if you re-order

€36:23 divided by say 1.1 exchange rate (yeah it is up n down a bit atm) = £32.94 say £33
    £33 divided by 27 coils = £1:222222222 per coil

well just say £1:25 per coil, think that is good price for 3 days turnaround
    than wait for 3 weeks from AliExpress if/when they do say 20 coils for say $29 or £1.16 each

NB - beware that some Ali sellers bolt you up on a paypal surcharge or you have to enter credit card details
    Petite do not charge a paypal surcharge

Either or, there are bargains to be had if you keep ya eyes open

8. Phill_UK

Phill_UK Initiate

Got a few of them. Great tank...

IMG_0644.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. AJT

AJT Achiever

Yep I always shop there when possible..always spot on delivery..and they throw in freebies like sweets and nice retro looking fridge magnets..

• Like Like x 2
  10. AJT

AJT Achiever

• Like Like x 1