What's new

New Innokin Zlide Kit

@Fuctifino I've just watched djlsb's review and he measured around 2400 mAh of usable battery life. .... which doesn't mean there's not a 3000 mAh battery in it of course. It's probably just has quite a high cut off. It's annoying but common, I find the same really noticeable on the Pico as it cuts off around 3.4v, I remember mentioning it to @Crewella when I first got it. I get about half a day less than on some of my other mods for that reason.
I do remember that, and I find the same with the Pico.

Interesting but makes sense. I’d rather have slightly shorter run time and have healthier batteries

Interesting but makes sense. I’d rather have slightly shorter run time and have healthier batteries

Most of these batteries can run down to 3v without any damage (according to mooch anyway) especially if you are vaping at low wattage/low amp draw I get it on a mod that supposedly can fire 200w on 2x18650's but on a device that has a maximum of 17w or whatever it, I think they could have made it lower... but it is internal so maybe they went for maximum overall life, so it could be fair enough... hard to know really.

I ordered mine today from the UK anyway, so I'll see how it compares to my other mods soon. :)

Most of these batteries can run down to 3v without any damage (according to mooch anyway) especially if you are vaping at low wattage/low amp draw I get it on a mod that supposedly can fire 200w on 2x18650's but on a device that has a maximum of 17w or whatever it, I think they could have made it lower... but it is internal so maybe they went for maximum overall life, so it could be fair enough... hard to know really.
Innokin have always been good at internal batteries. I wouldn't mind betting it outlasts any 18650 both daily and long term.
My original coolfire 4 is still going and lasts all day and more with it's 2000mah internal cell and it's very old indeed and has been used and abused by me, daughter no 1 and the son in law.
Looking forward to your report's bud.
The little platform/zenith set up I've got was the first tank that out nautilused the nautilus.

@Fuctifino I've just watched djlsb's review and he measured around 2400 mAh of usable battery life. .... which doesn't mean there's not a 3000 mAh battery in it of course. It's probably just has quite a high cut off. It's annoying but common, I find the same really noticeable on the Pico as it cuts off around 3.4v, I remember mentioning it to @Crewella when I first got it. I get about half a day less than on some of my other mods for that reason.

Ohhh djlsb - I like his in depth reviews....

says it took 2:22hrs - so kinda correlates with my 2.5hrs last time I charged from flat

Think I'll have to wait until weekend, charge up my battered used & abused Kroma
then see how it compares on weekend vaping & recharging times etc.....

Kroma got 21.5hrs use minus 6hrs kip = 15.5hrs weekend vaping
(Adept was 30hrs - 6hrs kip = 24hrs weekend vaping)
Recharge time
Kroma took 1.5hrs vs 2.5hrs - these are aprox
(not fucking standing there watching it)

So overall - the 2000 Kroma is on par with 3000 Adept it seems
(even if Adept is really 2500, the Kroma probably really 1750 maybe)

8.5hrs more runtime on Adept, but takes about 1hr longer to recharge

Think I was expecting a bit more runtime & snappier recharge
but will have compare Kroma like for like so to speak first - DONE
(swings & roundabouts or roughly on par performance-wise)
Mods: Adept Vs Kroma - one is more robust & longer runtime
other has higher capacity Wattage & TC etc.....
(if you need it but there are other better mods if you are going to go nutz)

It is not a big deal for me in the end, I use 1400~2000 mods and get decent results
and afaik reasonable recharge times

end of day I got a few devices on the go usually, so never a big deal if one is charging a while
yeah, think you can vape whilst charging - like most innokin & decent mods (just did a quick test)
unlike the stubby cheapo ijoy vpc mods - if that goes flat, you're fucked to vape/pass through

I wonder if they might make a smaller version where you might a better trade off of power/re-charge/cut-off voltage
(probably not)

nice kit at a cheaper than expected price atm, - would have liked usb at sides than underneath, but hey ho
mod tankes big mtl tanks & easy to use, together with Innokin's near excellent build quality

I'll give the kit a 8.5/10 maybe - easy to pick up & use, perfect for new users & others upgrading
without needing extra bells/whistles on the display, a good innovation Innokin I have to admit

The final question - will/should I buy another one - gotta admit it is tempting
after checking runtime & recharge times, it isn't quite as bad as I first thought
so yeah, quite likely I'll order another one, it is worth it for the money I have to admit

THE END (hopefully)

Last edited:
got mine yesterday around midday, charged it fully and been vaping on it since ...... it's still showing green but I'm going out tonight, do I risk it?

got mine yesterday around midday, charged it fully and been vaping on it since ...... it's still showing green but I'm going out tonight, do I risk it?
Nope ....... it would probably be fine ............ but too early to trust it. :22:

Nope ....... it would probably be fine ............ but too early to trust it. :22:

I think you might be right, I have a pasito charged and ready so I'll take that. I'll still be able to get a good read on how long it's lasting.

I shouldn't have worried, I'm still vaping on it now!! So I started using it around 1pm Friday and apart from Sat evening from about 6pm-midnight and a trip food shopping earlier today I've been using it all the time, basically all the time I've been at home. Seems pretty good to me I must say, better than any single 18650 mod I have.

Back
Top Bottom