What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Innokin Zlide Kit

Simon G

Olympian
Adept-Zlide-A5-Poster-1.jpg

Looks good.

The Blurb.......

"The Innokin Adept is built strong for real life and certified IP67 waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof!
This unbeatable MTL Box Vaporizer has a 3000 mAh battery capacity, 2Amp quick charge and intelligent auto-wattage. The Adept is great for daily vaping indoors and for outdoor activities in tough environments.

The Adept is perfect for MTL enthusiasts who want a long lasting, quick charging vaporizer. Great for vapers and smokers, the Adept will be loved by outdoors enthusiasts, police and first responders, military, construction workers and others who work in tough environments.

• Battery capacity: 3000mAh.
  • 5V/2A Fast Charge.
  • IP67 waterproof, dust-proof, shockproof
  • Intelligent MTL: Automatically select best wattage ranges for Z-coils (Zenith & Zlide).
  • Ergonomic design, comfortable, soft-grip
  • High quality 510 spring loaded gold plated connection
  • Internal Safety Protections – Over-discharge, Overcharge, Over Voltage, Short Circuit Protection, Overheat protection, High Resistance Protection and Cut Off Protection"
I already think the Zlide is one of, if not THE, best MTL stock coil tank around, this might make recommending a kit for a new MTL vaper even easier.

View attachment 195875

Looks good.

The Blurb.......

"The Innokin Adept is built strong for real life and certified IP67 waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof!
This unbeatable MTL Box Vaporizer has a 3000 mAh battery capacity, 2Amp quick charge and intelligent auto-wattage. The Adept is great for daily vaping indoors and for outdoor activities in tough environments.

The Adept is perfect for MTL enthusiasts who want a long lasting, quick charging vaporizer. Great for vapers and smokers, the Adept will be loved by outdoors enthusiasts, police and first responders, military, construction workers and others who work in tough environments.

• Battery capacity: 3000mAh.
  • 5V/2A Fast Charge.
  • IP67 waterproof, dust-proof, shockproof
  • Intelligent MTL: Automatically select best wattage ranges for Z-coils (Zenith & Zlide).
  • Ergonomic design, comfortable, soft-grip
  • High quality 510 spring loaded gold plated connection
  • Internal Safety Protections – Over-discharge, Overcharge, Over Voltage, Short Circuit Protection, Overheat protection, High Resistance Protection and Cut Off Protection"
I already think the Zlide is one of, if not THE, best MTL stock coil tank around, this might make recommending a kit for a new MTL vaper even easier.
The two stud up seem to have a different fire button to the ones laid down but I don't care I'll be ordering 1 or 2 of these for sure [emoji4]

I digging that camo version, I'm guessing it's like a rubber finish or something.

My brother in law has just been round because he wanted me to order him some Zenith coils, I showed him it and he wants one as well. :)

Hopefully there's no massive flaws that will put me off.

The two stud up seem to have a different fire button to the ones laid down but I don't care I'll be ordering 1 or 2 of these for sure [emoji4]

I think it might be some weird reflection or something as the buttons look shiny metal.... that tank on the camo one looks odd for the same reason I think. :)

I’m surprised there’s still a lot of demand for stock coil box vapourisers.

I’m surprised there’s still a lot of demand for stock coil box vapourisers.

I'm not, the people like us who can be arsed to fuck about making our own are a minority. None of my friends who vape use RTA's. They have no interest.

I think it might be some weird reflection or something as the buttons look shiny metal.... that tank on the camo one looks odd for the same reason I think. :)
I think so too now you pointed it out [emoji1] and camo looks nice but I'm interested to know what that purple one hidden away looks like too for the better half and to be fair I don't think there is a colour option there I wouldn't use

I think so too now you pointed it out [emoji1] and camo looks nice but I'm interested to know what that purple one hidden away looks like too for the better half and to be fair I don't think there is a colour option there I wouldn't use

Adept Zlide 2ml International Version  (14)[1].png

I'm not, the people like us who can be arsed to fuck about making our own are a minority. None of my friends who vape use RTA's. They have no interest.
Ah see I wasn’t thinking about RTAs. I must be wrong, but had assumed that the new and better performing portable aio vapourisers would have superseded the big box vapourisers for casual users. That assumption would also have included the idea that the big boxy numbers would appeal more to the high power RTA users.
But it seems I couldn’t have been further from reality. Boxes are where it’s at.

Back
Top Bottom