What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New frosted Aspire Mixx

pg_rips

Initiate
Looks really nice IMO. Aspire announced it on r/Vaping today. No release date yet.

Attachments

• 45F67E28-2130-4EB6-9D21-C357567D6A17.jpeg
    45F67E28-2130-4EB6-9D21-C357567D6A17.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
Doesn't appeal to me in this form or the original.

I might still get one. Looking for an sbs that doesn’t break the bank and aspire are a reputable brand. You guys know any underrated sbs mods at the same price range? I bought an easy side a while back but I sent it back as I thought the build quality was not very good.

I might still get one. Looking for an sbs that doesn’t break the bank and aspire are a reputable brand. You guys know any underrated sbs mods at the same price range? I bought an easy side a while back but I sent it back as I thought the build quality was not very good.

Kizoku Techmod

upload_2020-10-11_10-51-11.jpeg

I don't actually think the Mixx is 'overrated' ... there's nothing really wrong with it, it's well made and beautifully machined.

I just find it uncomfortable to hold and a bit awkward to use.

I received mine yesterday in full black, got the ares 2 sitting on it in black aswell, looks sleek and stealthy

Back
Top Bottom