What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nevermore / Original Hastur

The one I got from them has the o-ring on top of the glass, not the side.

ah, that's a bit of a shame... I vaped mine for ages with the old top and it didn't really bother me, but it was the biggest complaint about it as apparently everyone likes to mess around with their coil when the tank is full. :)

... handy tip, before filling it up make sure it's vaping good using the liquid you primed the deck with first. If not take the deck out and repeat. ;)

Yeah, I quickly changed to vaping it dry if I wanted to work on my wick or coil. A bit easier to do when you're a TC nut :D

Yeah, I quickly changed to vaping it dry if I wanted to work on my wick or coil. A bit easier to do when you're a TC nut :D

I never want to work on my wick or coil anyway... just vape it until I can't bare it any longer and deal with it then.

My desire for dirty liquids mean I need to clean it up every so often for the TC to remain working properly. Everything just gets clogged, lol

Pulled the plug on another Hastur. Yep, was from Oxyzig as @John R said.

Just a heads up - they only have black left - so they might be running down the stock.

I did buy a second artemis, cracking tank once you employ the Simon-fix :D

Is that a new design for the Hastur?

I have one that I haven't used in ages and am getting the urge to wick it lol

Is that a new design for the Hastur?

I have one that I haven't used in ages and am getting the urge to wick it lol

No, it's the first Hastur that came out a few years ago. Went under the radar a bit. Although I liked it and bought 3.

Back
Top Bottom