What's new

Neeko RTA Re-filling

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes,

Not sure if I’m getting myself at it here or not, but the past couple of times I’ve filled up my Neeko (not completely to the top either) I’ve noticed it’s been leaking some juice. The wick isn’t that old either. It Vapes absolutely fine with no issues, just when I refill, I get some seeping. Any ideas ?? Cheers

I get that sometimes when I haven't put enough wick in. You need to be quite generous with it.

I get that sometimes when I haven't put enough wick in. You need to be quite generous with it.
Thanks @rew I’ll give that a go when I change wick next. Do you have it quite tight through the coil and quite a bit in the juice ports ??

Thanks @rew I’ll give that a go when I change wick next. Do you have it quite tight through the coil and quite a bit in the juice ports ??

I use a 2.5mm ID coil but I don't have the cotton very tight through the coil. I don't thin out the wick tails though and fill the juice ports. Doesn't want to be stuffed tight but nice and full.

I use a 2.5mm ID coil but I don't have the cotton very tight through the coil. I don't thin out the wick tails though and fill the juice ports. Doesn't want to be stuffed tight but nice and full.
Thanks pal, I use same as you then 2.5id coil. I usually fluff and quickly rake the tails on my wick, but I’ll try without doing that next time.

Thanks pal, I use same as you then 2.5id coil. I usually fluff and quickly rake the tails on my wick, but I’ll try without doing that next time.

Let me know how it goes. Any further issues just shout.

Same as rew, I have had this issue if I use to little cotton, fill the ports without packing to tight.

I just cut out the horseshit with leaks by whacking in a 3mm ID coil and using the cotton appropriate to that, no raking or other mentol tickling, most importantly, no leaks.

Apes,

Not sure if I’m getting myself at it here or not, but the past couple of times I’ve filled up my Neeko (not completely to the top either) I’ve noticed it’s been leaking some juice. The wick isn’t that old either. It Vapes absolutely fine with no issues, just when I refill, I get some seeping. Any ideas ?? Cheers
Try closing off the airflow when u open the top.

Back
Top Bottom