What's new

Nautilus

Well everything arrived, happily puffing away. Quick delivery from vape land, however, the sigelei arrived sealed but with a gouge in the body and a scratched screen. I'll let them off since it is a very old mod.

It's hard to judge the nautilus mini at this stage, as I said earlier when doing MTL I can't taste my liquid after a matter of hours, but I also get used to the throat hit at the same time... If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Will be mixing some more next week, out of nic at the moment.

The two coils supplied should last me until I can order some from wholesalecoils next week.

@Toastie you could try mixing up a bottle of unflavoured liquid and puffing that only for a few days to a week. After which, introduce flavours at lower amounts than you are currently using.

@Toastie you could try mixing up a bottle of unflavoured liquid and puffing that only for a few days to a week. After which, introduce flavours at lower amounts than you are currently using.

Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get some more nic. It's the only thing stopping me from going MTL full time, I can and have stuck with it for weeks without going DTL, but the satisfaction isn't there once the flavour and especially the throat hit bugger off. It even happens when vaping the black cat for pipe you recommended at 2%. Yet to try the am4a, will be mixing some up next time.

... If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Will be mixing some more next week, out of nic at the moment.

For me wider bore drip-tips help. Swapping sides of mouth, swapping flavours regularly both help and some flavours are never problematic. Smokier (Kentucky, Latakia) NETS I can always taste. Artificial flavours are more of a problem than natural extracts, but getting hold of natural fruit extracts isn't easy...

Strangely enough, I've always quite liked the look of it... What sort of mods are people pairing the mini with as its quite skinny at 18mm? I haven't checked but I presume the 5ml is 22mm?

I've got a Triton mini in my drawer, has been left for years with liquid in so probably buggered by now.

I bought my Nautilus mini paired with a 20W eleaf istick. Whilst the width is the same you have a sort a sort of Victorian bell jar styled top and a sleak "modern" styled functional mod. The two functionally go well together, but there are better aesthetic combinations.

I bought my Nautilus mini paired with a 20W eleaf istick. Whilst the width is the same you have a sort a sort of Victorian bell jar styled top and a sleak "modern" styled functional mod. The two functionally go well together, but there are better aesthetic combinations.

I ended up going with the old sigelei 30w mini, I think they go quite well together. It was either that or an istick 40w that I was looking at.

_20190602_014440.JPG

For me wider bore drip-tips help. Swapping sides of mouth, swapping flavours regularly both help and some flavours are never problematic. Smokier (Kentucky, Latakia) NETS I can always taste. Artificial flavours are more of a problem than natural extracts, but getting hold of natural fruit extracts isn't easy...

I'll keep that in mind. I don't think my stock coils would last 5 minutes vaping NETs. I used to vape manabush in mtl rtas and had the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom