What's new

Nautilus

Strangely enough, I've always quite liked the look of it... What sort of mods are people pairing the mini with as its quite skinny at 18mm? I haven't checked but I presume the 5ml is 22mm?

I've got a Triton mini in my drawer, has been left for years with liquid in so probably buggered by now.

That might taste interesting

Order placed. I've decided to go with the mini and use a UK based company, should be here tomorrow hopefully. First class and Saturdays are a bit iffy.

Ordered the nautilus mini along with an old sigelei 30w mini from vape land.

£17.99 for the mini without a discount, there's also 15% off if you use code 15%off. Discount will cancel your free delivery over £40 though.

More expensive than the yaya link, but I'll take it for the quick delivery.

Thanks all.

Strangely enough, I've always quite liked the look of it... What sort of mods are people pairing the mini with as its quite skinny at 18mm? I haven't checked but I presume the 5ml is 22mm?

I've got a Triton mini in my drawer, has been left for years with liquid in so probably buggered by now.
Not just you - I've always liked the look of the old Nautis as well. Remind me of Victorian bell jars. :)

Not just you - I've always liked the look of the old Nautis as well. Remind me of Victorian bell jars. :)

I think it's the shine of the glass too, for me anyway.

Expecting it to arrive today, any words of advice or anything to watch out for with the tank and coils? Been a long time since I used stock coils, I will be priming them of course.

I have used the 1.8ohm BVC organic cotton coils before when I first moved back to MTL. I thought they were crap because after half a day I couldn't taste my liquid anymore, on disassembly of the coil, the cotton layer touching the coil looked a bit burnt. No burnt taste, just no flavour.

After a while of doing rebuildables, I've noticed it was my taste as I can DTL on a dripper and taste my liquid for a long time, weeks even. If I MTL a juice, I seem to get vapers tounge for it in a matter of hours.

Wish I could figure out the reasoning behind this. It's the reason I was doing a lot of DTL vaping this past few weeks. I have tried dropping flavour percentage, even down to 2% total, no difference. Played with ratios from 70vg to 50vg too.

Expecting it to arrive today, any words of advice or anything to watch out for with the tank and coils? Been a long time since I used stock coils, I will be priming them of course.

I have used the 1.8ohm BVC organic cotton coils before when I first moved back to MTL. I thought they were crap because after half a day I couldn't taste my liquid anymore, on disassembly of the coil, the cotton layer touching the coil looked a bit burnt. No burnt taste, just no flavour.

After a while of doing rebuildables, I've noticed it was my taste as I can DTL on a dripper and taste my liquid for a long time, weeks even. If I MTL a juice, I seem to get vapers tounge for it in a matter of hours.

Wish I could figure out the reasoning behind this. It's the reason I was doing a lot of DTL vaping this past few weeks. I have tried dropping flavour percentage, even down to 2% total, no difference. Played with ratios from 70vg to 50vg too.
Sadly, I probably can't help. I used the 1.8ohm BVC coils with 50/50 juice before I moved over to rebuilding, but didn't have any issues other than eventually getting pissed off with the quality control on the coils. Do make sure you at least buy genuine ones as there are a lot of fakes out there too.

Don't overtighten the tank. The glass seems to lock tight on the bottom gasket & can be a swine to get off.

Don't overtighten the tank. The glass seems to lock tight on the bottom gasket & can be a swine to get off.

I've winced taking my glass off when they arrived, almost crunchy.
Maybe I'm just clumsy but I break the glass within a week, hence the cages.

Has anyone tried the new mesh coil for the Nautilus yet? I’d like to try them in my Plato, but I have pods and all sorts going on here, and only one mouth :hmm:

Has anyone tried the new mesh coil for the Nautilus yet? I’d like to try them in my Plato, but I have pods and all sorts going on here, and only one mouth :hmm:

I've wondered about those as well but my gob can't keep up with my purchases.
Really need to stop for a year then look at what's out there again.

Someone did post on here saying the flavour was really good, but I don't know about the draw or the watts it was being run at.

Back
Top Bottom