What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nautilus

That’s a weird website @Richard D . “How to avoid the atomiser catch fire” “Eight trending vape styles for veteran moms” etc.

Just some strange articles, though. I didn’t think atomisers catching fire was a common problem. But maybe I’m just one of the lucky ones.

Last edited:
Looks like I have a decision to make on juice capacity before I get paid. I would much prefer the larger capacity I think. The 3.5ml doggy style almost lasts me a day at 12mg. I've used the Nautilus 2 before, hated the messy filling design and also had issues with the coils.

I would like to give it another go as it is highly rated and I've always wanted to have the original 5ml in my collection.

I'm pretty sure I've actually owned the mini, but can't find it. Think I gave it away without using it.

Anyone notice any flavour difference between the mini and the original? I imagine the mini has a shorter chimney.

@Richard D Let me know how you get on when it arrives.

I’ve got the Mini and the big boy but for me the Triton Mini is the best tank I’ve owned that takes the Nautilus coils, better airflow control, better no hassle top fill and juice flow control that actually works, highly under rated tank imo.
The full size Nautilus isn’t a pretty sight either by today’s standards, better with a cage on.

Yeah, it's as ugly as sin, drop it and the glass is broken but with a cage on, it looks nice.
Will post a pic later for you.

Strangely enough, I've always quite liked the look of it... What sort of mods are people pairing the mini with as its quite skinny at 18mm? I haven't checked but I presume the 5ml is 22mm?

I've got a Triton mini in my drawer, has been left for years with liquid in so probably buggered by now.

Strangely enough, I've always quite liked the look of it... What sort of mods are people pairing the mini with as its quite skinny at 18mm? I haven't checked but I presume the 5ml is 22mm?

I've got a Triton mini in my drawer, has been left for years with liquid in so probably buggered by now.

I use both on pipes.

Back
Top Bottom