What's new

Nautilus GT tank going through coils quickly!

Did you work out what it was you didn't like about it? Anything you did like?

Yes kind of! I am just a humble farmer, with a very simple palette, I could not pick anything specifically just that it was a bit too heavy on the tobacco, which is odd, as I have been having a few battles with craving some tobacco recently hence the search for a tobacco e liquid [emoji1303]

Yes kind of! I am just a humble farmer, with a very simple palette, I could not pick anything specifically just that it was a bit too heavy on the tobacco, which is odd, as I have been having a few battles with craving some tobacco recently hence the search for a tobacco e liquid [emoji1303]
OK, then don't try the Nokomis as it's the base flavour without any frills. I love the Chiricahua Sun and the Nokomis best, but you might prefer one of the ones with stronger additional flavours, like Nanabozho. Or if you like dark chocolate, the Ixcacao.

OK, then don't try the Nokomis as it's the base flavour without any frills. I love the Chiricahua Sun and the Nokomis best, but you might prefer one of the ones with stronger additional flavours, like Nanabozho. Or if you like dark chocolate, the Ixcacao.

Ok now you have me thinking that Ixcacao could be worth a punt, thanks for the info

I don't tend to like chocolate vapes, I find them sickly .......... but that one's a proper 'grown up' dark chocolate. :)

With a house full of young children, dark chocolate is the only chocolate I can get near! So worth a shot! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom