What's new

Nautilus GT tank going through coils quickly!

No problem at all, said I would and like to keep to my word. The main tobacco ones I like are Manabush. House of Liquids get a lot of love on here as do Red Vape, I've not tried either but have a Red Vape one waiting to be tried. Hope you find one you like and if you do, let me know as always on the lookout for another tobacco liquid!

@tomandroz I said I'd let you know what I thought of Bread of Heaven so here it is. Been vaping this since last night and we'll it's..........alright. It's very difficult to describe, it's like a malty tobacco on the inhale with a slight biscuit with a hint of lemon on the exhale. Will I continue to vape it till I finish the bottle? Absolutely. Will I buy it again? Probably not.
FWIW that was exactly how I felt about it. :)

FWIW that was exactly how I felt about it. :)
Good to know! Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way about it. If you felt the same about that, I reckon I should ask what your fav liquid is and give it a try! I realise that isn't actually a question but yet it is :D

Good to know! Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way about it. If you felt the same about that, I reckon I should ask what your fav liquid is and give it a try! I realise that isn't actually a question but yet it is :D
Manabush ............... all the way, especially the Nokomis range but also Firewater. You HAVE to try House of Liquid at some point ......... but it's pricey.

FWIW Lee's Prime Vapes Director's Blend and Private Reserve are really nice too, but you'll probably have to faff about with your own PG nic to get them to MTL tank levels. Worth it though. :)

Manabush ............... all the way, especially the Nokomis range but also Firewater. You HAVE to try House of Liquid at some point ......... but it's pricey.

FWIW Lee's Prime Vapes Director's Blend and Private Reserve are really nice too, but you'll probably have to faff about with your own PG nic to get them to MTL tank levels. Worth it though. :)
Yeah I'm a big fan of the Nokomis range, Chiri Sun in particular, esp the Tribute range. Also a fan of Firewater and looking forward to the new one which should be out soon! I love looked at HoL but jeez it is crazy pricey, maybe some day I'll take the plunge.
As it happens I have a bottle of Directors Blend in the cupboard which I've added nic to for my odd foray into DL.

@tomandroz I said I'd let you know what I thought of Bread of Heaven so here it is. Been vaping this since last night and we'll it's..........alright. It's very difficult to describe, it's like a malty tobacco on the inhale with a slight biscuit with a hint of lemon on the exhale. Will I continue to vape it till I finish the bottle? Absolutely. Will I buy it again? Probably not.

Not a fan either.

Back
Top Bottom