What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nautilus coils

I should have @MrDJ , I didn’t even think to. I’ve never looked at it, as I usually only buy very specific things from only one or two places. I’ll keep it mind for the future.

I sent a polite message to the ebay seller saying I think the coils are fake with a photo of the scratch panel and a screen shot of the message on the aspire page and the bastard replied:

“Hello dear, they are authentic”

Ffs, dear?? Return request it is, then.
I suspect it's a standard email and they're supposed to delete one or the other - I've had a few like that from Chinese sellers. :D

I just looked again. Here’s the exact wording: “hi dear, the item is genuine thanks”.

No comment about the scratch code or the photos.

Cheeky bastard.

I just looked again. Here’s the exact wording: “hi dear, the item is genuine thanks”.

No comment about the scratch code or the photos.

Cheeky bastard.
All you need is the the vendor to ruffle your hair now for the full condescension treatment

I should have @MrDJ , I didn’t even think to. I’ve never looked at it, as I usually only buy very specific things from only one or two places. I’ll keep it mind for the future.

I sent a polite message to the ebay seller saying I think the coils are fake with a photo of the scratch panel and a screen shot of the message on the aspire page and the bastard replied:

“Hello dear, they are authentic”

Ffs, dear?? Return request it is, then.
He was polite at least
Credit where it’s due (pardon the pun)

So after the rigmarole of the fake coils, they’re returned refunded and I’ve got the ones from @Rickster ’s link.

They’re not bad.

So after the rigmarole of the fake coils, they’re returned refunded and I’ve got the ones from @Rickster ’s link.

They’re not bad.

You should try and get hold of the comfort bridge from atmistique that takes the triton mini 1.8ohm clapton coils.....way better than bvc

I'm loving the new Aspire Nautilus Nic salt coils after being disappointed time after time with the usual ones.

Back
Top Bottom