What's new

Nautilus 2s vs zlide

Ordered a nautilus 2s today for a low wattage dtl tank so hoping ill enjoy it but if not i still have the zlide to fall back on

There's just so many dud Nautilus coils. Not fakes just dud authentics. Zenith coils appear to be more reliable. For now anyway.

I'm a huge fan of the original nautilus which was pure mtl (although I consider the larger two airflow holes as very open). The nautilus 2 and upgraded 2s where very good but the zenith/zlide does just tip it for me and yes the nautilus coils have been more unreliable these days.
I'd still look at something with slightly larger coils for use as a small dtl tank. Definitely recommend the old school subtank nano for that purpose (still a very relevant tank that can be used both as dtl and mtl due to coils avail from 0.2 upto 1.5ohms, the 0.5 ssocc coils are extremely reliable) as the coils contain more wicking material which lends itself to dtl vaping. Using the smaller nautilus/zenith/zlide coils with a sub ohm setting and wide open airflow can definitely shorten the coil life as your in danger of drying out the wick quite quickly if chain vaping.

Received my 4ml Zlide from China this morning. Beats the Nautilus 2 hands down, I would even say the Zlide is the best mtl tank I have ever owned and I've tried a few over the years.

I have both the Zenith and the Zlide tanks and in my opinion the Zenith is better. That 5th hole is the one that makes the difference. Both work best on the 0.8 coils and last ages.

Back
Top Bottom