Vape Superstore
What's new

N.E.T.s from rejuiced. 50ml shortfills with shot

jools

Postman
Has anyone tried these yet ? Longtime since I've been on so possibly missed this thread. They've the usual Virginia, Kentucy, Burley and some western mixes.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
No response. So I'm the guinea pig. Tried the Burley...okay. Mild. Nothing wrong with it But not likely to reorder.

Burley with Virginia would probably be quite a nice blend,shame they dont have any dark or more bold tobaccos in that range. If you was to mix then Stixx Mixx are worth a look (at Nom Nomz).

AcmeFog
Burley with Virginia would probably be quite a nice blend,shame they dont have any dark or more bold tobaccos in that range. If you was to mix then Stixx Mixx are worth a look (at Nom Nomz).
If your up for a punt, try the dinner lady smooth tobacco (any o f the new tobacco50/50 range actually)
The blender really does know tobacco. Varying blends of burley, kentucky latika and Virginia. Some with complementary flavour like mint, coffee and caramels.
very good and three for a tenner. May surprise you.

If your up for a punt, try the dinner lady smooth tobacco (any o f the new tobacco50/50 range actually)
The blender really does know tobacco. Varying blends of burley, kentucky latika and Virginia. Some with complementary flavour like mint, coffee and caramels.

I may give these a try. Cheers for the tip. Just ordered some of the new Nokomis short fill. Everyone appears to enjoy and it's hopefully closer o the original.

Vape Club
I may give these a try. Cheers for the tip. Just ordered some of the new Nokomis short fill. Everyone appears to enjoy and it's hopefully closer o the original.
Yes it's lovely stuff bud. Not too heavy. A good all day desert tobacco.
I'd definitely urge trying them all. I started in chiri but once I'd moved on from simple aerotank style coils back in the day I'd find chiri too sweet for all day but the new one has the flavour with more depth and far less sweetness.
All very good.

Will have a look see, I've been revisiting mtl, so 50/50 would be fine. Been using the Obs Cube Mini, I'm impressed with the tank, any other recommendations for mtl baccy juice or tank (stock coil and or rba) is most welcome.

Vape Green
Drakes arne't the cheapest but there's a couple that are quite good for NET's

Back
Top Bottom