What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My Pod-ium

After much deliberation I've whittled down my top 3 Pod style vapes, even though a squonker snuck in there, it really does vape like a pod and perfect for Nic Salts.

It was a tough call between the Artery Pal II and the Smoant Pasito, flavour is better on the Pal but the Pasito's features & RBA pip it to the post, just need to de-ugly it somehow.

Pal-2-10.jpg

I don't have the potato and the simple is a squonker, so my top 3 pods.

Artery pal2
Zeltu x
Justfog minifit.

In any order depending on the day/situation.

We have more than 20 pods and the wife said if she had to choose just one, it would be the minifit.

I've got a Squid industries squad coming soon as I've not been too impressed with my caliburn, nord or frenzy.
I know it's more of a aio, but it has an rba tank and refillable pods you can buy too.
The squid industries squad takes pal 2 coils so should be good. Pretty small too.
Screenshot_20190816-234207_YouTube.jpg

Temptation over ordered one for £16 from Ecigone :)

Lets see if it knocks the squonk pod pretender off 3rd place.......

The squonker should be disqualified, it doesn’t count :angrymob:

And although I was quite liking the Zeltu, it’s gathering dust since I got the Pal, which wipes the floor with it in the flavour department imo :)

I've got a Squid industries squad coming soon as I've not been too impressed with my caliburn, nord or frenzy.
I know it's more of a aio, but it has an rba tank and refillable pods you can buy too.
The squid industries squad takes pal 2 coils so should be good. Pretty small too.
View attachment 198545

Let us know how the Squid Squad performs. Been interested in that one for a while.

The squonker should be disqualified, it doesn’t count :angrymob:

And although I was quite liking the Zeltu, it’s gathering dust since I got the Pal, which wipes the floor with it in the flavour department imo :)

The Zultu has a tiny kanthal wrapped in cotton coil whereas the pal has a proper encased coil.
I would even go as ffar as to say that the Artery is in the AOI category, but I included it myself.

Back
Top Bottom