What's new

MTL, what's going wrong??

I always lose the taste after a few toots

Can you post a pic of your build @Littlemissliza
I use a Siren V1 since it released but I have not tried the V2 but they are simular. When you wick it do not let the cotton go all the way to the bottom of the tank just a little bit under the deck otherwise air bubbles will build up around the cotton tails and your wick will not be able to work properly

This is how mine looks like
20180814_212130.jpg

I hope it helps

@oldhippydude has posted some wise thoughts on flavour strength, unflavoured liquid and cutting down on concentrates.

Thank you.

All I have to offer here is that if experiencing flavour is important to you then swap flavours on a regular basis and that you get more sensitive to flavours the less you oveload your taste buds with those flavours.

After a brief experement with 0% flavour I am surprised and happy with mixes at 1% flavour compared to the 5% or 6% I used to mix. That is after I worked out I did not like the 10% to 20% that seemed the norm when I started mixing my own.

IMO it is easy to overload taste buds.

Vape the juices that are just ok till they are done and keep the ones you really like for special occasions, whether that is only after work ,or only at weekends or only on your birthday.

You are a nicotine addict and when you were smoking fags the fact your taste buds filtered out most of the flavour of the smoke you inhaled every day was a good thing.

Can you post a pic of your build @Littlemissliza
I use a Siren V1 since it released but I have not tried the V2 but they are simular. When you wick it do not let the cotton go all the way to the bottom of the tank just a little bit under the deck otherwise air bubbles will build up around the cotton tails and your wick will not be able to work properly

This is how mine looks like
View attachment 169338

I hope it helps
Cheers for that.. you're right about the air bubbles!! I wonder if my wick is a bit too long.. it doesn't touch the base but not far off... hope you can see from this pic...
IidaUqDkTyecYuKRTxtYeQ.jpg

Thank you.

All I have to offer here is that if experiencing flavour is important to you then swap flavours on a regular basis and that you get more sensitive to flavours the less you oveload your taste buds with those flavours.

After a brief experement with 0% flavour I am surprised and happy with mixes at 1% flavour compared to the 5% or 6% I used to mix. That is after I worked out I did not like the 10% to 20% that seemed the norm when I started mixing my own.

IMO it is easy to overload taste buds.

Vape the juices that are just ok till they are done and keep the ones you really like for special occasions, whether that is only after work ,or only at weekends or only on your birthday.

You are a nicotine addict and when you were smoking fags the fact your taste buds filtered out most of the flavour of the smoke you inhaled every day was a good thing.
Thanks. What you say makes complete sense.. I just can't stand the other flavours.. I go to vape and think it just tastes like rubbish.. then I don't want to vape it.. that then leads to me wanting a real cigarette. I know I'm my own worst enemy. Wish I got a kick out of all the flavours people go on about.. Many rave about how good things taste.. and I'm like.. erm mine has lost it's flavour and all the others are minging.. nowhere to go with this problem ha :17:

Thanks. What you say makes complete sense.. I just can't stand the other flavours.. I go to vape and think it just tastes like rubbish.. then I don't want to vape it.. that then leads to me wanting a real cigarette. I know I'm my own worst enemy. Wish I got a kick out of all the flavours people go on about.. Many rave about how good things taste.. and I'm like.. erm mine has lost it's flavour and all the others are minging.. nowhere to go with this problem ha :17:
I'm with you completely - I had a nightmare trying to find juice flavours I liked before I joined here. It's liking the flavours that keeps me vaping ....... if I don't enjoy them I'm always tempted to go back to the fags .... which I don't want to do. I do keep swopping flavours throughout the day to stop the 'flavour fatigue' that can set in. That really does help .... once you've found enough flavours you actually like ...... ;)

I'm with you completely - I had a nightmare trying to find juice flavours I liked before I joined here. It's liking the flavours that keeps me vaping ....... if I don't enjoy them I'm always tempted to go back to the fags .... which I don't want to do. I do keep swopping flavours throughout the day to stop the 'flavour fatigue' that can set in. That really does help .... once you've found enough flavours you actually like ...... ;)
That's it Crewella.. it's finding another few flavours that I can stand.. This past month alone I have spent £50 on juices to try and find another I can use and they are garbage. I've tried fruits... custards.. tobacco... all sorts... total waste of money and that's just this months waste!!! Cheaper to smoke real fags at the moment!!! I'm so desperate to not fail myself and I'm trying everything.. If I could just find ONE that could hit the spot other than my regular one.. that would be great!!

That's it Crewella.. it's finding another few flavours that I can stand.. This past month alone I have spent £50 on juices to try and find another I can use and they are garbage. I've tried fruits... custards.. tobacco... all sorts... total waste of money and that's just this months waste!!! Cheaper to smoke real fags at the moment!!! I'm so desperate to not fail myself and I'm trying everything.. If I could just find ONE that could hit the spot other than my regular one.. that would be great!!
What flavours/juices DO you like?

Back
Top Bottom