What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTl tank, pod or rta with strong flavour?

Now I don’t find the boost a decent mtl. Ok it can do mtl but I much prefer the draw from the Zeta.

OP you mention RTAs too in your title. Kflite19 clone or (not tried this) the Glaz Mini. Lots love both. We voted kflite19 as the best mtl rta just as a bit of fun and the Glaz is getting a lot of love too.

Now I don’t find the boost a decent mtl. Ok it can do mtl but I much prefer the draw from the Zeta.

OP you mention RTAs too in your title. Kflite19 clone or (not tried this) the Glaz Mini. Lots love both. We voted kflite19 as the best mtl rta just as a bit of fun and the Glaz is getting a lot of love too.

Yep, agree with that on the RTA front

Well the boost is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. So might be ideal for a dirty job.

i knocked my aegis squonk off the kitchen worktop yesterday, it just bounced without leaving the slightest mark on it.

What're the mtl coils for the boost like?

Do you have a good source for the kayfun clone?

What're the mtl coils for the boost like?
The nearest you will get is the 0.6, I would say it's more of a restricted DTL than MTL but I'm happily puffing away on 20mg nic salts in them, the pods do leak a little though, great little device though

I find both stock coils for the Boost are most definitely dtl if you want to avoid leaking.
The Thinkvape Zeta with the 1 ohm stock coil is several steps up for mtl and gives flavour in spades.

I find both stock coils for the Boost are most definitely dtl if you want to avoid leaking.
The Thinkvape Zeta with the 1 ohm stock coil is several steps up for mtl and gives flavour in spades.

I might buy a couple different devices from ecigone, since everything is on sale at the moment. The zeta looks like a winner. Especially with the 18650, that'll definitely last all day.

I might buy a couple different devices from ecigone, since everything is on sale at the moment. The zeta looks like a winner. Especially with the 18650, that'll definitely last all day.
If you can deal with the 2 week delivery from China, Everzon is much cheaper for the Zeta and associated accessories ... You need to create an account and login to get the super cheap prices.

If you can deal with the 2 week delivery from China, Everzon is much cheaper for the Zeta and associated accessories ... You need to create an account and login to get the super cheap prices.

Good idea. Do you ever have problems with customs or anything? I'm assuming you could buy a big bottle of liquid containing nicotine without it being confiscated.

Good idea. Do you ever have problems with customs or anything? I'm assuming you could buy a big bottle of liquid containing nicotine without it being confiscated.
Not really had any issues with customs, if doing a big order for lots of things, spread the order out over a few chinese sites, generally cheaper prices and capacity isnt restricted to 2ml on pods tanks etc, generally I wouldn't buy juice from china just mods, tanks, coils etc most of the sites dont really sell juice anyway

Below are a few online chinese stores and most accept paypal too so you're covered, I order then forget about then it eventually turns up, but yeah create an account to see the cheaper prices and keep an eye out for codes on here for newer preorder items

Everson
Fasttech
Sourcemore
Heaven gifts

Back
Top Bottom