What's new

MTL Squonking

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes..... Not long received a Galaxies RDTA which I’ve been quite enjoying on the Topside with @Lee Private Reserve in there. I also have an Aspire Feedlink as well, but my question is which would I receive a better vape from?? Being that the Feedlink has no chip per se to adjust the wattage. I would be using VCT5a’s in it but wondering what differences there would be between the two. TIA.......... Lee

Apes..... Not long received a Galaxies RDTA which I’ve been quite enjoying on the Topside with @Lee Private Reserve in there. I also have an Aspire Feedlink as well, but my question is which would I receive a better vape from?? Being that the Feedlink has no chip per se to adjust the wattage. I would be using VCT5a’s in it but wondering what differences there would be between the two. TIA.......... Lee
The difference would depend on the ohm of your coil as this is going to determine the power from the feedlink, my advice would be just move the tank onto the feedlink and find out what the vape is like

The difference would depend on the ohm of your coil as this is going to determine the power from the feedlink, my advice would be just move the tank onto the feedlink and find out what the vape is like

Usually around the 1.5ohm mark... generally I just do 6 or so wraps 30awg NI80 @2.5mm for a MTL coil. I will try it yeah but just wondering about what the difference would be. Cheers bud

Usually around the 1.5ohm mark... generally I just do 6 or so wraps 30awg NI80 @2.5mm for a MTL coil. I will try it yeah but just wondering about what the difference would be. Cheers bud
At 1.5ohm I would have thought your vape will be weak compared to your regulated mod to be honest

To be honest if it's special reserve straight from the bottle 70/30. I'd open the galaxies up a tad and aim a coil around 0.8 for a little oomph to open the flavour up.
But that's me.

I’ve put 72mg 100pg nic in it to roughly make it 60/40. Haven’t really had a problem with the flavour TBH.

It’s definately worth playing around with imo. As Mr Kid has said in the past, it’s like a little Swiss Army knife. I didn’t like the feedlink and found it gave quite a rough vape for some reason and it abosulutely thrashed the battery life. Whereas on the little Pico Squeeze it was lovely.

It’s definately worth playing around with imo. As Mr Kid has said in the past, it’s like a little Swiss Army knife. I didn’t like the feedlink and found it gave quite a rough vape for some reason and it abosulutely thrashed the battery life. Whereas on the little Pico Squeeze it was lovely.

Will try it with a 3mm coil in there too then, the ends would need thinning abit though as those wicking holes aren’t that big. I’ve hardly used the Feedlink tbh, only got it cos it was on offer at Cloudstix.

Question... I'm fairly new to vaping. I bought a Galaxies RDTA and have the Mulan on order. I got fed up filling the Galaxies manually so have the Aspire Feedlink or order due to an insane sale price.

I've never had a mechanical mod before so am a bit confused as to how the ohm's affect the power of the mod? I normally vape at around 0.8. I thought a Mech would just put through all the power from the battery it had available. But does it change from lets say a 0.6 to a 1 ohm build?

Probably a very basic question so sorry lol

Back
Top Bottom