What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL small 18650 mod suggestions

82khali

Postman
Evening all

Wanted to pick your brains, I wanted to treat myself to a new small 18650 or 21700 mod the jac vapour 23m DNA looks good, it's small and it's regulated,

I want something small and stealthy not feeling the side by side stuff.

I will be looking to use the mod for the dvarw MTL FL 22m and kayfun lite 2019 22m.

I currently have dovpo 100, looks and feels good just awful temperature cpntrol.

an agies max which reminds me of:

4e413eeb69bedd8f0b00000c.jpeg

Every time I look at the agies max and kayfun 22m or dvarw 22m I picture the above lol

plus the agies drains the battery.

I had the cold steel which was brilliant but it was faulty and kind of put me off but was great for battery life, feel and decent temperature control.

Open to suggestions :)

Last edited:
I’ve been eyeing up the Akira Galactika 80w box mod. Might be worth a look. The ZQ Essent dna75c looks tidy and takes 21700s

I’ve been eyeing up the Akira Galactika 80w box mod. Might be worth a look. The ZQ Essent dna75c looks tidy and takes 21700s
The Akira looks good and it's 24m, will need to do reading to make sure the chip is decent on Tc.

The Odin dovpo 100 is an excellent mod but the TC is just hopeless .

Of money isn't an issue I'd go limelight wicket.
steam island have some. Mine's dicodes but they do a DNA 60 and it's as small as you'll find.
jac vapour takes some beating for value though.
The hastur mod from cthulhu is a blinder.

Last edited:
Of money isn't an issue I'd go limelight wicket.
steam island have some. Mine's dicodes but they do a DNA 60 and it's as small as you'll find.
jac vapour takes some beating for value though.
The hastur mod from cthulhu is a blinder.

That's a gorgeous mod 250 pounds, the Mrs will have me sleeping in the shed if I spent that on a mod lol.

I am liking the hastur.

That's a gorgeous mod 250 pounds, the Mrs will have me sleeping in the shed if I spent that on a mod lol.

I am liking the hastur.
it's not cheap but it's compact and excellent.
The Hastur is equally excellent and I've seen them around for fifty quid ish.
I've zero complaints with it and it has some similarities to the ephro cold steel but is far better built and more stable. That ephro could be a tip hazard.

Back
Top Bottom